Where can I take a Thai girl out on a first date to a couple bars?

fitnesspm

In my day you went to bars and clubs to hunt, not when you were on a date. If she is going on a date without a chaperone and with a guy who has just arrived and doesn’t speak Thai, then chances are she is a professional so I guess it really doesn’t matter where you go.

Utter rubbish. And please change that absurd "voice of reason" text above your avatar.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a depressing selection of responses. This place is a joke sometimes.

That's why i spend every morning addicted to this forum

nothing out there like it, many try mostly fail,

Please don't stop.

PS take her ta a bar, any bar and meet her friends

''Private Dancer''

What a depressing selection of responses. This place is a joke sometimes.

That's why i spend every morning addicted to this forum

nothing out there like it, many try mostly fail,

Please don't stop.

It's like driving past a car crash. Nasty, but you have to look.

First date hmm. Age group might be an indicator. But i would say dinner first maybe some where with music, dont take her to some farang joint scope out some nice thai place with good thai food not too upmarket. Guage the evening from there, if she had a few drinks she will probally want to go dancing. Someone said dawan daeng thats always a hit but i wouldnt want to go there unless i was hammered be prepared to be dancing ,everyone will be except you. If shes younginsh probally just usual dance music nightclub or hip hop club. Depends on yourself, and where you met her and the age group. I wouldnt try to be something youre not, and if shes willing to go with you more or less up to u anyway. You can always just do a dinner until next time probally a few dates if shes traditional or if shes straight out of a bar or similar, club, met on facebook, etc if shes with you because you have money you could skip the whole lot its all up to u as long as youre the provider that could be the only point to being with you so if youre paying make sure you get your moneys worth.