Dependant extension - Documents & procedure?

Hello,

Apologies in advance if this has been dealt with before, but I can't find any threads that answer my specific questions.

To explain my situation. I hold a non-imm B visa issued in my home country in Europe that was extended based on my marriage to a foreigner who works here. That extension is expiring in the next three weeks, as is my wife's. Her extension will be arranged by her employer with immigration, and I will need to arrange my own extension based on that. My questions are:

* What documents do I need to show immigration? Just a marriage cert? (We were married here in Thailand so I assume no translations, certification required?)

* Also what is the procedure? Should I go along with my wife to immigration (Chiang Mai) on the same day so it can all be done at once, or is it an entirely separate process?

Any thoughts or advice on this much appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...

To update on this. I got my extension in Chiang Mai but it was touch and go because I have a non-Imm B visa. The immigration officer said I should have a non-Imm O for an extension based on marriage, and sent the application 'upstairs' to a supervisor. The extension was granted in the end, but the message seemed to be that I'll need to have a non-Imm 'O' if I want to extend again.