Khon Kaen - trucking company? Anybody?

glegolo

Good morning!

I am reaching out on behalf of a friend of mine, who has been in deep problem in his marriage, and ripped off completely. OK let´s plse dont go there now. I have an urgent question for you guys, and hopefully someone of you can help me (him) out.

He needs to find a truck that can carry hos belongings from Khon Kaen down to Jomtien . And it is a truckload of it. So 1 truck + 2 men should do it I guess.

Anybody knows a trucking-company, their phonenumber, or contactdetails, and I can tell him to contact these people.

I do appreciate as usual your nice help here on this great forum.

Glegolo

Probably fastest way to get a 6-wheel truck would be to ask the guys in the local motorcycle or taxi queue. That's what I did a few years back when moving out of Bangkok.

Negotiate with the truck driver for the trip and ask him to add on two guys for loading and unloading.

I'd just shotgun a guess at baht 6,000 for the round trip, hopefully including fuell.

Let us know how it comes out, costs, etc, interested for the next request for such info.

Mac

Thnks for the answer, will suggest that solution.... Meanwhile if anybody else maybe luckily have a phone or contact-name to a trucking-company??? otherwise we just go for the first suggestion..

Thank you for your reply,, will report outcome with prices as well..

Glegolo