About my Chevrolet Trailblazer

Tchooptip

For 12,600 Baht I'd expect some serious effort in correction work.

Remains very small tree resin spots they have not removed, not many...and very small, but once again 12,600 Baht is not cheap but also many times this type of works anywhere in Thailand could be dearer suffice to look in FaceBook many adverts with prices.

There is a sticker with a 12 months guaranty on the car...?

If the car has a chip key they can reprogram to car function codes to your specific keys and remote.....Should not be any security concerns.....

All they really needed was your proof of ownership and VIN....

Some keys have odd cuts and if that is the case they are usually stored at one national location - also possible individual stores cannot code so code at the central parts depot.....common for electronics too....

I got the car this morning. of course it's better than before smile.png ...but its not perfect, also 12.600 Baht is probably not enough for a "perfect job" ?

attachicon.gifIMG_0739.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0742.jpg attachicon.gifIMG_0740.JPG

looks nice to me. I mean for 650k for a trailblazer that is 10mths old and 17000km you can spend some money on such things...Still a bargain.

Yes no doubt, never could I have found it on the market. A LTZ 2014, worth round one million, lets say 900,000 something.

On ONE2CAR maybe 2 dozens less than 2 years old, easy to compare. I was looking for a second hand not too much over 500.000.

Then encounter this chap by friends, only by luck. Before he shows me a Pajero 2014 but a little older 24.000 km, only 2WD...but 510,000 Baht

incredible.

• 1 year later...
On 9/7/2015 at 6:56 PM, Tchooptip said:

I went to Chevrolet this afternoon, they order the second key in Bangkok, also the owner booklet, if i understood well they are waiting for the car history too? The GPS and every thing on the screen they cannot put in English because of the unknown password. They will do after I'm not sure why from Bangkok :-)

Were you ever able to change your GPS to English?

I have a Colorado that only shows Thai on the GPS map, but everything else is already in English.

I can find no settings to change the map to English.

It's the factory installed sat/nav system called Chevrolet MyLink.

Archived