Poor health and Thai female relationships.

defib

I was never really very overweight. The most I have weighed is 85kgs but I am now averaging 77.5 over the day. I am 181cm tall and some people say I am quite thin. But they are used to seeing the old me. I stopped all alcohol consumption just over 6 months ago and have started to eat much more healthily. Also I take regular exercise, although the doctor has told me to stop all exercise for three weeks due to muscle strain of my chest. I was a pack a day smoker but stopped entirely 5 years ago. I suppose I will just plod on. I just don't like all the potential side effects or adverse reactions of the medicine I am on.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Garry if your systolic is 117 to 128 on the tablet, that is well contained. You would have to have systolic 140 plus regularly to have mild hypertension, I reckon without the tablet it may well stay below 140. And I agree with Sheryl that weight loss and lifestyle adjustments would be the recipe for normal blood pressure readings in most people.

Having stopped smoking has a major effect as well.

If you want to investigate getting off your meds should do a dose reduction first e.g. from 5 mg to 2.5 mg and monitor closely.

I will go see the doctor this weekend. Actually I had just stopped smoking before I started taking blood pressure meds. That was 5 years ago.

• 6 months later...

Another update. Coming off Amlodipine proved to be a false dawn sadly. I am going to get a penile implant from Bumrangrad hospital in Bangkok. Any ideas on best consultant? I have spent years and years battling this problem, and I just have to try this procedure as my morale is now at rock bottom. I remember someone writing earlier, to get over it think of people really ill! Well I have been, and am ill, and before the grim reaper finally grabs me, I just want to beat my ED problems which in many ways have affected most of my life.

Another update. Coming off Amlodipine proved to be a false dawn sadly. I am going to get a penile implant from Bumrangrad hospital in Bangkok. Any ideas on best consultant? I have spent years and years battling this problem, and I just have to try this procedure as my morale is now at rock bottom. I remember someone writing earlier, to get over it think of people really ill! Well I have been, and am ill, and before the grim reaper finally grabs me, I just want to beat my ED problems which in many ways have affected most of my life.

Implants are the most invasive and least often chosen treatment for ED and the cost is not something most insurance companies would cover.

Have you explored all other possible treatment options for the ED ?

Thank you gentleman, for your input. Gay? Nah, leave that one thanks. Loads of money when in Thailand? A fair bit. I suppose an older lady would be better. But ED saps all your confidence, the little blue pill even gives up the ghost on you! I suppose you can have intimacy still, but I feel I would be letting the lady down. No way round it really I suppose, so I best 'get over it'!

a true gentleman is only impotent if he suffers from paralysis of his tongue thumbsup.gif

Get a "rabbit". A big one. Your lady will adore it.

Thank you gentleman, for your input. Gay? Nah, leave that one thanks. Loads of money when in Thailand? A fair bit. I suppose an older lady would be better. But ED saps all your confidence, the little blue pill even gives up the ghost on you! I suppose you can have intimacy still, but I feel I would be letting the lady down. No way round it really I suppose, so I best 'get over it'!

a true gentleman is only impotent if he suffers from paralysis of his tongue thumbsup.gif

Very true Naam. The majority of women much prefer a good oral performance IME. That includes sweet talk too.wub.png

most Thai girls love having their pussys eaten if you know what you doing, With "my girl' we sometime fall asleep after climax with my c$$$k in mer mouth and my face in her pussy. Very intimate

Call it friendship not relationship than the hole problem might be easier?

I guess the "hole" problem was intentional??