Foreigners still confident in Thai security and tourism, NCPO says

webfact

How can the govt say that when they probably never asked any foreigners for their options.

Give them a Thai Visa user name so they kind find out what foreigners in Thailand really think of them!

They are measuring sentiment of tourists, not jaded ex-pats who have nothing better to do with their lives than type snarky posts on TVF.

I do believe you're serious. Though it's baffling how they managed to do so without actually speaking with foreign tourists in a language other than Thai.

How do they know more talk with no facts the average tourist does not need to travel to a destination that is unsafe .Thailand needs to wake up fast as there are many great alternatives.

I think they're asleep at the wheel.

I think they are referring to the foreigners that are ill-infrormed and who can't read or write.

Exept for tv members most foreigners don't have the slightest idea what really is going on in Thailand.

Seems stupid to ask them. If the reply would be that you are not confident you will be taken for an adjustment.

who are those foreigners that the ncpo asked their opinion ?

Djjamie, halloween and EnglishJohn.

I think that's all.

That is quite possible, but I bet you they did not ask LannaGuy, MZurf and Jon Wetherall (BO) because they have probably never stepped foot on Thai soil. clap2.gif

How can the govt say that when they probably never asked any foreigners for their opinions.

Give them a Thai Visa user name so they can find out what foreigners in Thailand really think of them!

They probably asked Englishjohn, Ginjag and the rest of the apologists.

How can the govt say that when they probably never asked any foreigners for their opinions.

Give them a Thai Visa user name so they can find out what foreigners in Thailand really think of them!

I disagree. The less they know about this forum, the better.

Is it possible anyone other than a few very naive Thais believe anything these guys say? Is there any credibility whatsoever? It would be a bit like getting news from Mussolini, and believing it.

who are those foreigners that the ncpo asked their opinion ?

Djjamie, halloween and EnglishJohn.

I think that's all.

That is quite possible, but I bet you they did not ask LannaGuy, MZurf and Jon Wetherall (BO) because they have probably never stepped foot on Thai soil. clap2.gif

Kindly don't refer to me in a context you know nothing whatever about.

Appreciate it.

And whatever does (BO) mean? Trembling fingers?

Edited by Jon Wetherall

Is it possible anyone other than a few very naive Thais believe anything these guys say? Is there any credibility whatsoever? It would be a bit like getting news from Mussolini, and believing it.

Quite right. Much better for everyone.

It's possible but not probable. I think you probably have it pegged about right.

Quite right. Much better for everyone.

It's possible but not probable. I think you probably have it pegged about right.

I think they are talking about the latest tourist numbers since the bombing. The same tourists that come for a few weeks and go home.

Its only the tourists that stay and stay and stay that feel the need to whinge about everything Thai, which in itself is a bit of a contradiction.

How can the govt say that when they probably never asked any foreigners for their options.

Give them a Thai Visa user name so they kind find out what foreigners in Thailand really think of them!

They are measuring sentiment of tourists, not jaded ex-pats who have nothing better to do with their lives than type snarky posts on TVF.

High spending Chinese tourists no doubt.

Well, if the NCPO says so, it must be true. This 24.00 closing rule is doing great marketing for visiting tourists looking for a good time, I am sure....

what 24.00 closing rule, there is no mention of anything of the sort in the OP.