Cambodian attacked by Thai Youths outside of Pattaya Market

webfact

The man was a wife beater, he probably deserved it.

A Police Volunteer witnessed the attack on the Cambodian who was earlier seen fighting with his Wife. It was a verbal altercation which appears to have annoyed a group of Thai youths

Will you please point out to me, anywhere in the article, that says the man was wife beater? These "upstanding" Thai youth didn't try to break the couple up, or calm them down. No, they just decided to use beer bottles to beat the hell out of the guy.

You accusations on this are like 95% of your postings on anything on TVF - pure b.s.

Yes 95% of my postings are BS , very good observations , I must have fooled you all this time. Congratulations you got me!

No I did not read the first news article 100% so he is probably not a wife beater , maybe just a very bad husband.

And thank you for being so kind to give me 5% posts on TV who is not bs, I really appreciate it.

I think this one is definitely part of your 95%...

Fair one for admitting you are yet another person that comments on things before you even read the report's there are plenty like you who live in denial

How do you come to the conclusion that he might be a 'very bad husband'?? is that also just something you made up to try to make it look like you have a clue about what you are talking about, maybe it is just to try to deflect some of the blame onto the bloke who was attacked and bottled by the gang rather than the scumbags that did it

I hope you never argue with the wife as by your logic it would be completely fair for a gang of thai bullies to beat you with bottles, wouldn't that be ironic...

If I walk by and see a husband , it doesnt matterr if he's Thai or Cambodian, hurting his wife in some way I would try to do something , no I would not hit him with a beer bottle . Obviously theres more to this story and as always we can only speculate.

If it was a Thai man hitting his wife , and Cambodians attacking him I would feel the same , just in case you think I am a Thai lover.