Changing Address

When our house was finished and an address assigned, I just told the immigration officer my new address at my next 90 day report and he took care of it. Now that 90 day reports are online, I'm not sure if that's still possible.

"so who will have to inform the Immigration that I have moved there"

"Do you think that I will have any problems with the immigration by signing both forms"
​You can complete the TM28 and probably qualify to complete the TM30 too in the capacity of house-master.
Will only you and your son be living in the new property?

"Do you think that I will have any problems with the immigration by signing both forms"
​You can complete the TM28 and probably qualify to complete the TM30 too in the capacity of house-master.

No a thai lady will be living with me

No a thai lady will be living with me

I'd say you will have no problem signing the TM30 yourself. When you sign underline that you are the POSSESSOR of the property.

Stupid question, hoping to no hijack the topic...

If an Alien makes a non-O visa (Thai spouse) and declares to live at her home (house with her being owner of Blue Book). Does she have to sub,it a TM. 30 form anyway? And that must be done every time he makes a new Visa?

Thanks in advance.

If an Alien makes a non-O visa (Thai spouse) and declares to live at her home (house with her being owner of Blue Book). Does she have to sub,it a TM. 30 form anyway? And that must be done every time he makes a new Visa?

Thanks in advance.

I assume you mean an an extension of stay based upon marriage obtained at immigration not a non-o visa from an embassy or consulate.

A TM30 form should only be needed once. Many offices never ask for one while others want one very year.

Thanks in advance.

I assume you mean an an extension of stay based upon marriage obtained at immigration not a non-o visa from an embassy or consulate.

A TM30 form should only be needed once. Many offices never ask for one while others want one very year.

Thanks for your answer Ubonjoe :)

No I meant exactly make a new visa. My friend does not live here permanently but only some months here, and some months he goes back to his country.

So does she has to send a TM30 every time he comes in Thailand with a new visa?

Sorry but I am not English native speaker, maybe not easy to understand :)

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for your answer Ubonjoe smile.png

No I meant exactly make a new visa. My friend does not live here permanently but only some months here, and some months he goes back to his country.

Sorry but I am not English native speaker, maybe not easy to understand smile.png

A TM30 form should not be needed unless he does something at at an immigration office.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry but I am not English native speaker, maybe not easy to understand smile.png

A TM30 form should not be needed unless he does something at at an immigration office.

Thank you a lot, very helpful :)

Thanks in advance.

By law yes she should submit the TM30 every time. But, as ubonjoe says, as long as he and his wife have no contact with immigration he shouldn't have a problem.

IMO it's best if she sends the TM30 at least once. Because if he ever goes to apply for something at immigration, and they discover he's lived there a long time, they might charge his wife a fine of up to 2,000 baht.

They can send the TM30 by registered post.

Edited by elviajero