Heavy rain forecast in most parts of Thailand until Sunday

webfact

BANGKOK, 8 September 2015 (NNT)-Many parts of Thailand will experience rainfall up until the weekend as a monsoon trough moves across the North and North East of Thailand.

The Meteorology Department, reports that residents of Chiang Rai, Lamphun, Lampang, Tak and Kampangpetch provinces have been told to brace themselves for heavy rain this week. The temperature is still expected to reach a maximum of 34 degrees Celsius during the day.

It will also rain in 30% of the North East particularly in Loei, Sakhon Nakhon, Udon Thani, Buriram and Surin. However, only 20% of the Central Plains, including Bangkok, and the East will experience precipitation.

Heavy rain has also been forecast in the southern provinces of Nakhon Sri Thammarat, Songkhla, Pattani, Yala and Narathiwat.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2015-09-08 footer_n.gif

Lets hope it pisses down,those dams need filling,or there

will be big problems next year.

regards Worgeordie

I actually hope the Dams are already full.........of concrete and the lakes / resevoirs behind them fill quickly with water wai2.gifwai2.gif apologies worgeordie

Edited by kaiyaibob

Save water condensation from Air condition smile.png

What you going to do with that. Only good to water plants and for battery water for your car. No good to drink as it contains copper and aluminium traces.

Yeah the bottom of the lake stuff that presently comes from the tap is much better to drink.

I believe any water you add to your battery is actually quite free from contaminants..... or should be.

Any water you can collect can be used somewhere and replace what you take from the city supply. I collect rainwater which is used on plants and tops up fish bowls. Just don't have much rain despite the forecasts saying otherwise.

........ residents of Chiang Rai, Lamphun, Lampang, Tak and Kampangpetch provinces have been told to brace themselves for heavy rain this week.

"Most parts of Thailand"?

I despair of social media's lack of copy editing