Nigerians and Peruvian arrested on drug charge in Rayong

webfact

Nigerians and Peruvian arrested on drug charge in Rayong

56-wpcf_728x413.jpg

RAYONG: -- Two Nigerians and a Peruvian were arrested on Monday by a combined force of narcotic suppression police and naval officers yesterday after a raid at their rented house in a rubber plantation in Ban Kai district of Rayong province revealed a large number of chemicals and materials used in producing drugs.

The two Nigerians were identified as Joseph Uyamadu, 43, and Emanuel Umiano, 33. The Peruvian was Ammando William, 47.

The raid and the tented house in the rubber plantation followed a tipoff that foreigners used the house to produce drugs.

They were in the house when the combined force encircled and raided the house.

They surrendered when This authorities moved in.

The search in the house produced an amount of cocaine being thrown into the flush tank, a bag containing black and sticky substance similar to raw opium, black sheets of substance, choric acid, electric grinder, a microwave oven, kerosene, and two cars.

The black sheets of substance are suspected to be chemical substance used in producing drugs, a narcotic police officer said but noted they have to be tested in the laboratory to determine again.

All were detained at Ban Khai police station pending investigation into their drug records.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/nigerians-and-peruvian-arrested-on-drug-charge-in-rayong

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2015-09-08

Just wondering, why do these guys get to have their faces blurred out?...

Usually that's not normal procedures for arrested suspects

Yes this is very unusual, maybe they had to pay some money for this gesture by the media.

These topics are always fun to see which posters indulge in gay fantasies.

Ladyboys are hardly going to be top dogs in a Thai jail. Even the stupid 'don't bend over to pick up the soap' cliche fantasy is rather daft when it comes to a Thai jail.

Why do people insist on posting their homoerotic fantasies in jail topics? It's very odd.

Ladyboys are hardly going to be top dogs in a Thai jail. Even the stupid 'don't bend over to pick up the soap' cliche fantasy is rather daft when it comes to a Thai jail.

Why do people insist on posting their homoerotic fantasies in jail topics? It's very odd.

It beats watching ''Jerry Springer''....

What I don't see is any posts which points out, and I think an investigation should be launched as to the global connections these people have and what is their motive here. We know their motive, money. What we don't know is how they are connected, how big the connection is, perhaps there are a lot of questions to be answered here.

If their identities are hidden it gives the police the opportunity to make them work for the NSB etc, infiltrate the African gangs.

If their identities are hidden it gives the police the opportunity to make them work for the NSB etc, infiltrate the African gangs.

If I had 2 Nigerians and a Peruvian in my cocaine gang in rayong and saw this on the news , the blurs wouldnt help them much... :)

NSB? Nigerian Safety Board?

Thai immigration needs to be more careful who they are letting into this country even if this involves "profiling". It seems that many undesirable criminal types come here to rob ATMs , deal with drugs , illegal call centers etc. I wonder if they have a handle on how many people from each country are here on overstay. Too many foreign thugs are causing problems here.

Thai immigration needs to be more careful who they are letting into this country even if this involves "profiling". It seems that many undesirable criminal types come here to rob ATMs , deal with drugs , illegal call centers etc. I wonder if they have a handle on how many people from each country are here on overstay. Too many foreign thugs are causing problems here.

Don't worry. The worst is over. Now they go all to Germany tongue.png

Actually black guys I've talked to at a school get hounded to death every time they go to immigration to get a 90 day extension

They also get targeted by the police random searchs often, In comparison I rarely get any hassle from immigration authorities and I never get my pockets searched while walking around and only occasionally while driving they ask me a question etc

But the only people who regularly offer me drugs are those black dudes on sukhumvit too... So maybe the police arent all as stupid as they appear...

Don't worry. The worst is over. Now they go all to Germany tongue.png

the genius and malcontents have spoken. these fools will never see Germany.

Germany is a Holy place.

Yes this is very unusual, maybe they had to pay some money for this gesture by the media.

my guess is they will be singing many songs for the authorities.

Just wondering, why do these guys get to have their faces blurred out?....

i didn't notice that on the ones on the right, saw it on the left hand one though and thought the same.

He looked a bit big to be underage........................wink.png

Edited by chrisinth

Its sad to know that when I hear the word nigerian, a certain "view" of them comes to mind....

Nigeria is the number 1 country with the most scum. They would sell their children to make a dollar to buy a new colourful shirt.

I hate them 100%.

It's the classic "glad it isn't me" smuggery from cowards who enjoy seeing others suffer. At the end of the day, it might be sensible to remember that whatever these guys were cooking up, they weren't forcing the readers of this forum to imbibe it, they weren't pointing guns at anyone, and they weren't stealing anyone else's private property...which is more than I can say for.....lost my train of thought there... anyway, the point is 2 Nigerians and a Peruvian doesn't exactly sound like the Zetas to me.... Lots of mummy's boys on this forum.

I hate them, I hate them, I hate them.....waaaaaaa. How many Nigerians do you actually know, and have you personally been to Nigeria? Grow up.

Its sad to know that when I hear the word nigerian, a certain "view" of them comes to mind....

Nigeria is the number 1 country with the most scum. They would sell their children to make a dollar to buy a new colourful shirt.

I hate them 100%.