Doomsday warning: 'Nostradamus' predicts apocalypse after Bangkok's fireball

webfact

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like Thai people and there fortune tellers.

He says These unfortunate events mean Thailand will suffer from drought, an earthquake, a declining economy, and political conflicts from September to October.

But don't we already have this wai2.gif

Just trying to cover as many bases as possible rolleyes.gif

He says These unfortunate events mean Thailand will suffer from drought, an earthquake, a declining economy, and political conflicts from September to October.

AKA guessing.

AKA guessing.

Yup, gotta' pay them bills somehow, eh?

More curious in my younger years, I bought a copy of Nostradamus. After ploughing through 50 pages of old English, which I presumed was a translation, I tossed it in the bin. The 'predictions' were so ambiguous they could have been made to fit any number of incidents. It seemed like total horsesh*t to me.

That said, believe what you will, one man's meat......

Now everyone knows to wait for an earthquake....the rest if already here that was fast for a fortune teller clap2.gif

...at least we don't have to worry about the 2.5 km wide comet that will be impacting Puerto Rico anywhere between the 23rd and the 28th....

...Whew....

Its a hoax, nothing is gonna happen, just checked it. Just a prediction by some other funny fortune teller.

These unfortunate events mean Thailand will suffer from drought, an earthquake, a declining economy, and political conflicts from September to October.

cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif

They've been suffering from these things all year, this guy needs to stop staring into his magic ball and either get some fresh air or read the news!

These unfortunate events mean Thailand will suffer from drought, an earthquake, a declining economy, and political conflicts from September to October.

Why should this year be any different from the previous ones.

I could predict all of them,oh and a few hundred people will perish in needless road accidents as well just for posterity.

There was that earthquake that nearly did for that white folly up north, too, that wasn't all that long ago.

Philipinnes or Taiwan, it's our neck of the woods on a tectonic scale, give or take a landmass. How awful. I'm going to get under a table with a paper bag over my head for a while in case anything happens.

I'll let you know.

"The WORLD WILL END when we communicate without voices. Drive without legs. Fly without real wings."

-just made that up.

"THE WORLD is over...I have seen it!!! The land where people hand this green paper and get things they can eat from a big yellow M"

"I have seen the beginning of the end.........a selfie from the one who calls themselves the Kardashians."

-a sign from below

The sky is falling! The sky is fallin.. oh wait it is just another fireball, or meteorite. Maybe it is

a bit of space junk coming back to earth. But we must listen to yet another quack, who thinks he

is another wise one. What does Sorajja mean anyway, as some Thai names mean something, and I have to wonder

if this guys name has a meaning to it. Maybe he means October 2026 or beyond, after all he can

read the future, No?