Doomsday warning: 'Nostradamus' predicts apocalypse after Bangkok's fireball

webfact

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's interesting how these scaremongers, no matter what area or era, always rely on astronomical phenomenons such as this one to support their mad predictions.

Also, a large number of people are still ready to listen and believe. So ...no matter how far technology goes, that primitive zone of the human brain is here to stay, and gorillas no sapik inglit, or pasathai, or science.

Well, if this guy's gotta borrow the name of a Renaissance writer, albeit with a modern touch to it, how about Nostradanus ?

Edited by Yann55

I like Thai people and there fortune tellers.

He says These unfortunate events mean Thailand will suffer from drought, an earthquake, a declining economy, and political conflicts from September to October.

But don't we already have this wai2.gif

Yes, it will be business as usual.

Now...let me get that straight: if some unnamed source on Facebook says, there may be a coup or a countercoup coming...that is a punishable offence, because they are spreading fear and panic and possible unrest.

But if some moron with a bunch of amulets around his neck, reads the tea- leafs and predicts the end of the world...that is...just ...okay...???

Uranus, is that what he talks out of ?

Pity is he'll be believed by so many and that includes in the govt.

That would be my thought at this point... But who am I? But these are the things the things, and ideals of what the government created, out of Ouranus, and Uranus... Or you might say that Thailand has

Noanus.... Just a thought... I really do not venture to question such things... I think they are called asteroids, on earth we call the hemmorroids. Any questions?

I like Thai people and there fortune tellers.

He says These unfortunate events mean Thailand will suffer from drought, an earthquake, a declining economy, and political conflicts from September to October.

But don't we already have this wai2.gif

Good question, exactly . I can add no words to your statement! Just remember the old saying, "The sky is falling, the sky is falling..... Maybe we should say the heavens are falling, happens all of the time. I never question it, but is so much more beautiful at night time....... Ever seen meteor showers... I have... I call them a gift from heaven. They are pleasing to the eyes, and some what inspirational...... rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Every single person in the entire history of the world that has predicted the end of the world has been wrong. I see no reason to expect that this prediction will end any differently. Stuff falls into the Earths atmosphere all the time, and the world has not ended yet.

This is great news! It will all be over by 1 November! Problems solved and sanuk sanuk for all thereafter! Maybe just nip over the border to Cambodia until then. That should do it!

Edited by jmccarty

"Sorajja claims that Saturn, Uranus and the solar eclipse currently forming a triangle in the sky is a bad omen and the fireball falling from the sky is somehow linked to this. These unfortunate events mean Thailand will suffer from drought, an earthquake, a declining economy, and political conflicts from September to October."

So Doomsday last only 1 month ?

November should be back to normal then whistling.gif

"Thailand will suffer from drought, an earthquake, a declining economy, and political conflicts from September to October."

Great prediction!

All but the earthquake have been going on for a while now....

Predictions?

Why didn't we know about the "fireball" before it happened?

"Sorajja claims that Saturn, Uranus and the solar eclipse currently forming a triangle in the sky is a bad omen and the fireball falling from the sky is somehow linked to this. These unfortunate events mean Thailand will suffer from drought, an earthquake, a declining economy, and political conflicts from September to October."

So Doomsday last only 1 month ?

November should be back to normal then whistling.gif

One month is a very long day!