I thought Thai women did not like dead beats

drronnie

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that I'mbeating on a obvious dead horse with this reply, but here goes. Question to the OP. Do you know for a fact, that the bloke the lady with, is (indeed) a dead beat, or are you just being another pretentious western "high-horse" rider, on the forum, making value judgements about other expats? My observation is that it is usually the biggest losers (themselves) from back home, who tend to be the most judgemental about other LOS expats. Eh? coffee1.gif

Edited by TuskegeeBen

I know that I'mbeating on a obvious dead horse with this reply, but here goes. Question to the OP. Do you know for a fact, that the bloke the lady with, is (indeed) a dead beat, or are you just being another pretentious western "high-horse" rider, on the forum, making value judgements about other expats? My observation is that it is usually the biggest losers (themselves) from back home, who tend to be the most judgemental about other LOS expats. Eh? coffee1.gif

I am obviously not talking about expats. And yes the Thai bloke is indeed jobless

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk