Looks like Big Police Action on Beach Outside Royal Garden,I'm Sure It's About Jet Ski Scam

Nice Boyd

Right now on Beach Rd (outside Amari). Every Farang on a bike being pulled over (including those wearing helmets) and approximately 70% of Thai's (including motorcycle taxis with pillions not wearing helmets) by about 8-10 BiB, including two of the lovely (Sc*m) Farang wannabe BiB.

At the moment there are about 60 bikes parked up waiting for their owners to return with a fine payment receipt, and a number of motorcycle taxi pillions (Thais) being handed tickets and sent on their way to Soi 9.

Surprisingly (to me) they are also pulling the odd pick-up over, if they are carrying passengers on the back.

I just drove passed it indeed, about 10+ police cars and a group of 15-20 shabby looking Thai or Asians were sitting on the ground surrounded by like 40 police men, no idea what that's all about.

Were any of them good looking Burmese boys looking for a nice comfy bed for the night?

I just drove passed it indeed, about 10+ police cars and a group of 15-20 shabby looking Thai or Asians were sitting on the ground surrounded by like 40 police men, no idea what that's all about.

Were any of them good looking Burmese boys looking for a nice comfy bed for the night?

Hard to see while driving by, I know, I should've stopped to check them out. :D

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect1441952614.955681.jpg

Right now on Beach Rd (outside Amari). Every Farang on a bike being pulled over (including those wearing helmets) and approximately 70% of Thai's (including motorcycle taxis with pillions not wearing helmets) by about 8-10 BiB, including two of the lovely (Sc*m) Farang wannabe BiB.

At the moment there are about 60 bikes parked up waiting for their owners to return with a fine payment receipt, and a number of motorcycle taxi pillions (Thais) being handed tickets and sent on their way to Soi 9.

Surprisingly (to me) they are also pulling the odd pick-up over, if they are carrying passengers on the back.

Thank you for the information.

Hard to see while driving by, I know, I should've stopped to check them out. :D

Send me a photo of your motor, I'll ask the old bill to get them on parade for you tomorrow!![emoji12]

Now, THAT IS a team of qualified (including para's) well intentioned, professional, dedicated, unbending, "see it to the end" folk assigned by City Hall!!!!

Sangih, Rajesh, and Kumar, can now look forward (safe in the knowledge that the daily scam has been crushed) to their morning jet-ski wash!!

So its defiantly two different operations going on ?

Jet ski round up ? thumbsup.gif

Check point for cars and bikes ? bah.gif

The first.

City Hall and Police back up doing as they threatened and reining in a rogue crew on Pattaya beach. Let's see how far it goes.

Edited by Jiu-Jitsu

The first.

City Hall and Police back up doing as they threatened and reining in a rogue crew on Pattaya beach. Let's see how far it goes.

I'd hazard a guess that'll it be over before the next tide!!!

The first.

The ragtag mob don't look worried. They are sitting there and laughing amongst themselves.

The first.

The ragtag mob don't look worried. They are sitting there and laughing amongst themselves.

I was being sarcastic Mate, we both know absolutely nothing will change!!

Ask Dennis

Yea they received too many complaints from India and other countries so the officials had a serious discussion with the jet ski vendors. in front of all the Thai news cameras , the vendors are probably not happy about this.

Ask Dennis

Oh come on, don't act like I'm the only slut on this forum :P

A post has been removed:

26) The Bangkok Post and Phuketwan do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post or Phuketwan publications will be deleted from the forum.

It was just a visit to the beach biggrin.png

30 Pattaya 'Jet Ski Mafia' Warned to End Scam

No arrest was made in today’s visit to the beach.

Covered here too...

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/855168-pattaya-officials-try-talking-out-jet-ski-problem/

another "please do not do it as we miay have to arrest those responsible, we do not want to do that" giggle.gifgiggle.gifgiggle.gif