People drive twice as bad in the morning.

crickets

You obviously do no night driving biggrin.png

The night time is definately the most dangerous time to be on the road. Maybe there are a few accidents in the moring due to the dense tarrifc, but less serious.

But most fatal accidents i can remember where in the night or evening times.

More deg waen, more racing, no lights, drunkards going home, windows tints that make you blind........I feel less safe when the sun is going down sad.png

Edited by I knew this would happen

I'd agree that at night time driving on the roads in Thailand is more dangerous - This is most likely because there is less traffic, faster speeds involved, poor lighting / poor visibility, drunks....

That said, I also agree that people on the roads behave worse in the mornings. I always suspect that this was because people are in a 'rush', no one wants to give way, some extremely poor driving manners can be witnessed in the mornings the roads of Bangkok. I suspect this may be the same in many busy cities.

For the most part, its seems to me that 10% ruin it for the rest.... Once ignorance and inconsideration kick in its difficult to stop it spreading to other nearby road users.

When the concept of 'the greater good' is lost, traffic becomes impossible.

i.e. Greater Good - I won't block the Box Junction until my exit is clear so that I may allow space for others crossing said junction.

This is one of the simple examples in which large traffic jams are greatly exacerbated. The need to push forwards that 1meter, blocks of opportunity to keep the roads flowing more freely. As a result gridlock is created.

The simple solution: Roaming Officers, on the spot fines - better driver education.

I think the risk is lower at night time and especially after 4am because the drunk or already home or dead.

Night time safer if you frive slowly because idiots as Mom and her kids or any other standard stupid drivers are not on the roads.

Avoid the alcoholic, buses and trucks and you will be fine ♡♡♡♥♥♥

You obviously do no night driving biggrin.png

The night time is definately the most dangerous time to be on the road. Maybe there are a few accidents in the moring due to the dense tarrifc, but less serious.

But most fatal accidents i can remember where in the night or evening times.

More deg waen, more racing, no lights, drunkards going home, windows tints that make you blind........I feel less safe when the sun is going down sad.png

Dawn is the most dangerous, for sure, according to traffic statistics.