Urinating Brits visit Pattaya Police station following viral Facebook video

webfact

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem seems to be the thinking that says it's OK to urinate in the street in the UK (or have sex or anything else it seems) so it must be OK here, what's wrong with that picture!

What a shame for Britain!

So Chinese taking a dump in the street or the moat in Chiang Mai is okay but these two numpties should be hung drawn and quartered? I'm really shocked to be honest as there's nothing worth peeing on in Pattaya. I've seen seagulls fly upside down over Pattaya cos there's nothing worth crapping on...

Thais do this all day long all over Thailand.

Even saw a local take a wee in the middle of the sukumvit, central reservation a few years back

in the middle of a traffic jam.

Thais should lead by example, so I don't give a toss,

But if it was a number 2 that would be bad.

Should fine him 1000 baht for that offensive shirt,

Edited by onemorechang

watched it on tv last night. thought it was funny that the thais were making such a big deal of it. it was not the best of places to do it I must admit but when you have to go it is a case of going

( they repeated the video about 5 times to make sure the viewers had a good look)

This woman could follow a few motorbike taxi drivers around who do this sober! (or are they?)

why should they be sober?

But in my home country you have some pigs who urinate in the public, but if some immigrants do it I would be more upset.

We have own idiots...bad enough but we don't need to import idiots.

I think Thais would think exactly the same....

With the billions pouring into Patts not just now but over the years, you would have thought they could have at least built some public toilets? No, the money has hit the UK bank accounts of various "Officials" who currently rent out their properties in the UK free of tax

Are these examples of the "quality tourists" people have been going on about ? You know, how Thailand needs to attract more "quality tourists" to counter the "less than quality" tourists coming in from places like China that have (allegedly) done things like crap on the floor of temple bathrooms and other indecent acts ? whistling.gif

Yeah, I've seen Thais taking a whiz on the side of the highway. I've stood face-first in some bushes on the side of a road when there's been no other alternative. What I haven't seen is people openly urinating on a busy street in broad daylight where (obviously) people are able to see (and record) them. They're lucky they didn't urinate near a Buddhist shrine or "spirit house". Remember that one guy (from the UK as well) that did that one evening when he was drunk ? Got the crap kicked out of him (and claimed his gold necklace worth around 350,000 baht at the time was stolen.) Dang - that was over 10 years ago !

Someone mentioned Singapore. I think the penalty in Singapore, if anyone was stupid enough to do this, would be arrest, a short trial followed by a caning and then deportation. (Hey, they'll cane you for not flushing a toilet or for sticking bubble gum under a table/bench/chair. Urinating on a busy public street in broad day light ? Might get more than just a caning for that !)

I'm sure they'll be well behaved little pissers from now on and we won't see their names (or faces) crop up again in the news !

The problem seems to be the thinking that says it's OK to urinate in the street in the UK (or have sex or anything else it seems) so it must be OK here, what's wrong with that picture!

a pair of tards methinks ....................

I am going to start to record all the stupid things Thais do in their own country. I'm going to need a bigger memory card.

hmmm.... i feel you are getting ready to embark on a journey down the river of de-nile ......

Two British Nationals, one from Scotland and the other from the North of England, presented themselves at Pattaya Police Station on Monday afternoon to explain why a viral Facebook video showed them urinating on the street in broad daylight.

Typical British Soccer Buffoon acting and pretending that he is a VIP where ever he goes.

I bet the coward would not even dare to even think about doing it in Singapore.

"I bet the coward would not even dare to even think about doing it in Singapore. "

I doubt very much if he could have held it long enough to get to Singapore.

Edited by nahkit

I am going to start to record all the stupid things Thais do in their own country. I'm going to need a bigger memory card.

You need help. And you need to get out more, limit the time you spend on the computer doing anal things like recording stupid things Thais do in their own country. The limits of your Thai bashing knows no bounds ! biggrin.png

(please don't attempt recording all the stupid things foreigners do in Thailand, you will die of old age at your computer)