Bar Fine

if you pay the BF for your GF and she gives you VD who pays for that? :o

Time for a visit to Dr PP.

A BJ for PP when a BG POQ's with him. :D

to get a BJ, PP, pay the BF to the BO or the BG to give to the BO, maybe the PP might need the VG instead of the JW.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cyber cynic, unless you don t care how much you spend on your fornication foray I would suggest you don t go to an expensive place like your previous drinking establishment.

also a word of warning... do not have an assignation in your appartment.... all will be seen and revealed..of that you can be sure

you might be much better served going to a place that has short time rooms available..

as a side note... has anyone ever used the thai places ( a sort of short time hotel ) where you just drive your car into a stall ( has curtains all round )... is this just to hide the car from view or are you expected to shag in the vehicle?

:o

• 2 weeks later...
as a side note... has anyone ever used the thai places ( a sort of short time hotel ) where you just drive your car into a stall ( has curtains all round )... is this just to hide the car from view or are you expected to shag in the vehicle?

Taxis have taken me, due to a misunderstanding, to such places twice. There is a room beyond the car parking place. On the one occasion I saw inside, it looked pretty grim. The curtain is to hide the car, but I have passed rows in the middle of the day where the number plates have not been hidden properly. (On these occasions, we were taking a short cut through hotel grounds.) Perhaps they were doubling as ordinary parking bays during the day?

Renoir

I paid with 1,000 and got stiffed with 20 B in the change ......

I left the 60 B as tip anyway

Never leave a tip when they stiff you with the bill.

Otherwise they consider you really stupid.

They're stealing from you and you are rewarding them!

:o

Rooms behind - at least on the Naklua / Pattaya border.

Not used them car-wise, but spent a night with a new girl there when wife was away and it was convenient (a year back). Room we had was motel standad, fairly large.