Thai pedophile teacher arrested after tip off from US feds

webfact

Thai pedophile teacher arrested after tip off from US feds

pe.jpg
image: Dailynews.co.th

BANGKOK: -- A primary school teacher from Uttradit province has been arrested after admitting sexually abusing 24 schoolgirls.

Decha Pradit was arrested earlier this week following a tip off from the Department of Homeland Security.

The tip off came after agents in the United States found pictures of the schoolgirls had been shared on a pedophile website, reports Daily News.

On Thursday, police offices presented Pradit to reporters at a press conference in Bangkok.

Police said that Pradit, a former sports teacher, had confessed to the sexual abuse of the school girls, some of whom were just eight years old years old.

Daily News also reports that the abuse happened almost ten years ago and that Pradit’s crimes were known to school authorities in Uttaradit, as well as some of the parents of the victims. However, it seems that for reasons unknown the crimes were not reported to the police.

After Thai police seized Pradit’s computer, they were able to ascertain that he had uploaded the images to the website.

Despite not being able to see Pradit’s face, police were able to identify him in some of the photographs by a ring that he is known to wear.

Police have charged Pradit in relation to the sexual abuse of children.

Source: Daily News

tvn.png
-- 2015-09-18

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst I agree with the sentiment directed towards this individual I do not think we can blame Thai society. The last few years have seen many reports of paedophile rings and abuse in Western culture/society. Belgium had a very highly organized system several years ago, UK has had the recent abuse cases in Rotherham plus the historical events committed by 'celebs' some 20-30 years ago; and Austria's family in the basement was not too long ago.

It is an indication of the need to constantly protect children no matter where or who you are, and I am pretty sure that 99.99% of any population have that goal. The remainder are sexual predators who not only know they are wrong but also work out how to beat the system and feed their perverted desires.

Whilst I agree with the sentiment directed towards this individual I do not think we can blame Thai society. The last few years have seen many reports of paedophile rings and abuse in Western culture/society. Belgium had a very highly organized system several years ago, UK has had the recent abuse cases in Rotherham plus the historical events committed by 'celebs' some 20-30 years ago; and Austria's family in the basement was not too long ago.

It is an indication of the need to constantly protect children no matter where or who you are, and I am pretty sure that 99.99% of any population have that goal. The remainder are sexual predators who not only know they are wrong but also work out how to beat the system and feed their perverted desires.

school authorities and parents have known about this guy for over a decade of abusing their kids ............and a police tip off comes from USA cops

so they finally arrest him ?

i dont that compares well with europe or uk

You are correct..unfortunately this sickness thrives everywhere...whats alarming however is that the school had full knowledge of it as did some parents...but the school should have informed the police immediately

why does he get to have his face blurred ?

the taxi driver rapist was shown to the public just yesterday as he was been accused ??

1 rule for some ........eh ?

"Despite not being able to see Pradit’s face, police were able to identify him in some of the photographs by a ring that he is known to wear".

Don't you see the reason? He has to look the same or none of the victims can properly identify him.

Daily News also reports that the abuse happened almost ten years ago and that Pradits crimes were known to school authorities in Uttaradit, as well as some of the parents of the victims.

Thai society is wonderful. Isn't it.

coffee1.gif

Money talks!!!! This is Thailand!!!!!!

He abused 24 girls and uploaded their pictures to a web site yet no one came forth from Thailand? How the HELL does a school allow the opportunity for a teacher and student to be in that kind of situation in the first place? I understand how an eight year old might not grasp the full situation, but out of 24, SOME of them must have realized the perverse nature of his crime.

What does abused mean?

Did he rape them or did he trick them to make a photo under the shower.

Abuse can be anything.....

Sorry, but what is the point of your question? When was the last time you heard precise details of a child abuse case reported in the news? Anyway, he has only been arrested, he hasn't even been on trial yet!

He abused 24 girls and uploaded their pictures to a web site yet no one came forth from Thailand? How the HELL does a school allow the opportunity for a teacher and student to be in that kind of situation in the first place? I understand how an eight year old might not grasp the full situation, but out of 24, SOME of them must have realized the perverse nature of his crime.

They knew and accepted compensation in return for signing an agreement not to go to the police, this is explained in the linked article which is in Thai.

Most likely this perv had enough cash and probably paid off the schools and the families that knew what he was doing. The sad truth in Thailand is that payoffs like this happen all the time, and perhaps he got lucky with the people he had to silence, in that they were the sort of people who put money before morals.

A good chance he has relatives with connections.

Thank you for reminding us. No matter the reason for this case appearing now, I am happy one more human scum is identified. I wonder how long his case was known and why it might have been held up.

why does he get to have his face blurred ?

the taxi driver rapist was shown to the public just yesterday as he was been accused ??

1 rule for some ........eh ?

The credit (and possible Copy Rights) for the photo as published is, and I quote: "image: Daily news.com.th". So if you really want answers to your questions, then why not take it up with them.

But let's be honest about all this, your just having another unfounded go at the Thai Police and generally do a bit more of the habitual Thai bashing the this website is renowned for.

What does abused mean?

Did he rape them or did he trick them to make a photo under the shower.

Abuse can be anything.....

Sorry, but what is the point of your question? When was the last time you heard precise details of a child abuse case reported in the news? Anyway, he has only been arrested, he hasn't even been on trial yet!

sometimes you read brutally raped.....

No precise detail wanted sick.gif

It makes a huge difference if someone installs a spy camera in the shower room or someone rape them.

The first deserves to be slapped by the mother, the second deserves to be locked away in jail for the rest of his life.

Ask the Feds when they will ever look within their own ranks for such crimes...if fact, they part of the whole racket. Has anyone ever ask himself/herself what happens to so many missing children? Human trafficking?..No can't be. Human Sacrifice..absurd. Pedophilia...Now your stretching!

crickey .......... BIB are on the ball !

but the officer is pointing to the ceiling ..... he probably hasn't done the PR photo shoot training coarse yet ... whistling.gif

How were they on the ball when this guy was clearly on young pussy for the last freaking 10 years? If it not for the feds he'd still be enjoying young chicken . And all those parents and anyone else who knew about it should be locked up with him.

Edited by Whyamiandwhatamidoinghere

How? For exactly the same reasons priests and teachers in Australia and I guess everywhere else were afforded the opportunity They were in a position of trust and respect and were trusted. That goes part way to explaining you can also be assured that they had mates her were complicit in the bastardry- same as in Australia Us Ireland etc.

These people are very cunning at covering their tracks I noticed a scum bag religious brother who used to sit near me at the football with a lot of adolescent boys got his jail sentence for peadophillia increased to eight years. I used to think he was a good guy taking these poor kids to the football - how niave.

MD