New Mitsubishi Pajero - where in CM can I see one?

stament

Went to a dealer today in CM and was told that they don't have any and I would have to wait till Sept 27th to see one at Central Airport Plaza?

Does anyone know of any dealers or other places where they haven't on show in CM over the next few days as I'm flying out of th country on 25th Sept.

Thanks

They've been taking the new cars around Thailand in a road show, saw them the other week at Khon Kaen and was told that no dealers will have any in their show rooms before October. I presume they meant by that all dealers and not just the ones in Khon Kaen.

No cars available for a test drive before then and they will also put the price up by 50k baht.

We looked at the SUVs under B2m eg Honda, Mitsu, Toyota.

Initially, I preferred the Fortuner.

Saw the Pajero at Airport. Chances of seeing one in the next month=zero.

Value per THB, the Pajero was # 1. We ordered the 4WD, diesel model with Pearl White colour. No regrets re choice. Sales rep was extremely helpful. Cannot say the same re Toyota.

The problem with Mitsu in CNX is that all dealerships are owned by the one company?

Value per THB, the Pajero was # 1. We ordered the 4WD, diesel model with Pearl White colour. No regrets re choice. Sales rep was extremely helpful. Cannot say the same re Toyota.

The problem with Mitsu in CNX is that all dealerships are owned by the one company?

Old city & Mae Jo road are same dealer. Don Chan (superhighway) different. Or used to be!

Old city & Mae Jo road are same dealer. Don Chan (superhighway) different. Or used to be!

Yes, Don Chan and Hang Dong (adj, Tor Home) same Co. New Hang Dong Rd (adj Makro) dealer same as MaeJo.

Manager of Don Chan told me next week for test drive but hey, could be later. He was amazed at the volume of Thai's (mainly) signing up on the spot (for financed purchase) in the current economic climate. It is a lovely vehicle and I'm sure the new tranny will be a ripper. It appears targeted at Asian/Female drivers with the multitude of parking assist and safety features and lacks some of the finer features of Ford's Everest.

A test drive of Pajero is certain to be good and I wonder if it's as quiet and smooth as Everest... near equal favourites in the diesel SUV stakes IMO.

The sales rep was surprised when the wife said that she wished to pay cash!

Later, she received a telephone call to confirm that it was cash.

Mitsu have been extremely helpful regarding advice.

Manager Yosdanai, very helpful [good English and 18 years with Mitsi] and other than Ford [American Motors Ruamchok] the only car sales reps who bother with follow up.