wash floors with a product that kills cockroaches on contact what about us

opalred

my wife buys a product to wash our tiled floors in house from makro

its in thai so donnt understand whats in it but must be powerfull

it smells nice but anything that walks on the floors next few days end up with legs up

cockroaches have survived the atom bomb so what goes into your skin on walking on the floor

crickeys!!!!! I would rather spray a can at cockroaches once I see them, instead of poisoning my environment preventive-wise.

What goes for mozzies, you spray the rooms, leave the house and shut the doors , don't enter the rooms again until 4 hours later. But the can says, the effect will have been worn off after 4 hours, so it is safe for you.

A long lasting agent on the floor . . well if it is something like cedar oil mixed with floor cleaner, it maybe is harmless ?!

As other poster already suggested, please give us a list of ther ingredients of this killer-stuff

This sounds like it would be OK to use on the floor of a covered patio, but not indoors. I'm waiting to see the label. I hope you don't have any pets or children.

You just need a good cockroach-killing cat. Our orange-guy is a real cockroach-hunter. He thinks they're cat-toys. Plays with 'em until they lose a few legs and then he loses interest. In our old place, he spent his evenings sitting over the drains in the hong naam just waiting for 'em to crawl up. Then we moved to a hi-so condo without any cockroaches and he was bored out of his mind. Had to get him the kitten for amusement. She's managed to keep all her legs.

Edited by NancyL