Aussie arrested after drunken rampage in Thailand

webfact

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Could be his dad practising his SAS getting arrested tactics after finding out he's been living the life and lies of a 'Walt' these last four weeks

Sorry Mr. Brilliant, tried to give you a 'like' but the function does not want to work today.

Maybe Dave has set up a covert ops watch on my computer and it is affecting my ability to like people.

Anyway, for old times sake, let's raise a glass to JoseBastos Ebair Fellini JBradley Choo choo Dave Walsh, the only man that knows the colour of the boat house in Hereford.

"According to Thai news site Khaosod, Mr Walsh had been persuaded to travel to Udon Thani to the visit the family of his girlfriend, who he had met approximately one month earlier in the popular resort of Pattaya.

Apparently, Mr Walsh and his girlfriend were going to announce their plans to get married to his her parents and the rest of the family."

Getting arrested was probably the best thing which could happen to this moron.

How do you know he is a moron? Do you know what went on?

"According to Thai news site Khaosod, Mr Walsh had been persuaded to travel to Udon Thani to the visit the family of his girlfriend, who he had met approximately one month earlier in the popular resort of Pattaya.

Apparently, Mr Walsh and his girlfriend were going to announce their plans to get married to his her parents and the rest of the family."

I wonder is this the same guy writing about his Thai girlfriend cheating on him?

What is it with these idiots and wanting to marry bar girls within weeks of knowing them?

Come on, She probably has told him every three minutes she 'love him too mut'

Along with the ...

when u go back Australia, i go home, take care family. I only lub you tee rak.

I wonder is this the same guy writing about his Thai girlfriend cheating on him?

Would you happen to mean one of the same guys?

How do you know he is a moron? Do you know what went on?

The scenario is quite predictable with only a few variations, all of which end with this bloke being a moron... I mean really, who other than a moron would marry a hooker after knowing her for only one month? You need at least three months to figure out what her cash-flow is for doing the horizontal mambo... thumbsup.gif

Kudos to the cops for just letting him sober up, I am sure they know very well that the fight is over money.

"following an argument with his girlfriend and her family" ohhh wonder what the topic is? (Perhaps who will water the lawns on Tuesdays?) or probably wanted to know if he is in his parents will or when he can actually put down the cash to buy that piece of land and house in their name of course.

Seems like a dime a dozen ok I wont respond to the next..

I do hope in months to come that the dear gentlemen realises the favour that was bestowed on him by the police in terms of locking him up and not charging him.

If dawn bought any sense to the situation he may well realise that this was arguably the best outcome and that if he forgets about the love of his life or at least of the last month, he and his wallet may well have got off very lightly indeed . Good pragmatic discretion shown by the RTP here.

In Australia old mate would be facing drunk and disorderly, disturbing the peace and possible assault charges .

I do wonder what set him off so.... I can only imagine ......maybe a carefully scripted play by the girl and her family ....... nice introductions, some Issan music in the background, alcohol flowing freely, everyone with smiles ,his wife to be wearing a lovely form fitting floral dress, a joyous situation indeed......all was going swimmingly well until Papa announced it would cost 4M baht to get a ring on his beloved daughters finger ... a moments silence followed as all looked intently at this potential benefactor, another moment passed and then whammo.. he loses it , fuelled by Sang Som he storms out and feeling non too generous or hospitable to Thai's in general.........

In some ways thinking about it there must be allot of guys who come over here burned out by a divorce or circumstances which took just about everything but their dignity and maybe some of that, find a nirvana in the bars and clubs and then meet a girl whose looks and youth are not something he would have a chance of back home.... instant romance, happiness, great sex and future plans then only to realise that its not for free and "bang" the sad reality of the situation comes thudding home. I cant say that I pity them as that is not the right terminology Im looking for but I certainly feel for allot of these guys.........

Dust yourself off buddy get back up and go and enjoy what this place has to offer but perhaps with a modicum on new found understanding that nothing is for free here.

Violent drunk marries hard core hooker. Happy days ahead

Yep! Looks to me that this guy is in for another ride but this time not to the Local Police Station.

I remember once I met this america guy when I was having a morning beer in a Pattaya Bar. He started up a conversation with me and seemed like a real nice guy. He said he was going home in a couple more days.

But he could hardly wait to point to his new girl friend he met in the bar last week, and brag to me that he will start to send her money every month so she doesn't have to do that anymore. Both his girlfriend and the woman behind the bar looked at me with their eyes to say, "Please don't say anything", as they knew I ad been around for quite awhile. So I didn't.

But it does make you wonder about some guys who come here for sure.