Triple Entry Tourist Visa Questions

Hello everybody,

I'm just wondering if anyone can advise on these questions I have....

My triple entry tourist visa will finish on 31st October but I'm stamped in until the 22nd October so I'm going to do a border run... will they still give me 60 days?

Also after my visa has finished I would also like to stay in Thailand longer as I've not finished travelling as of yet so I'd like to get another triple entry tourist visa, does anybody know if this is possible? Or I can purchase a student visa if that is easier.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

As long you enter the country on or before the enter before date on your visa to use the 3rd entry you will be stamped into the country for 60 days. You can then get a 30 day extension of that entry..

You can get another 3 entry tourist visa. Where are you going to apply for it at?

As long you enter the country on or before the enter before date on your visa to use the 3rd entry you will be stamped into the country for 60 days. You can then get a 30 day extension of that entry..

You can get another 3 entry tourist visa. Where are you going to apply for it at?

Okay thank you for confirming that. Will I still be able to get a 30 day extension even though my triple entry visa will have expired?

Great and I'll go anywhere in Asia but somewhere near to Thailand would obviously be more convenient. Where is best to apply and how long would it take?

The visas validity means nothing once you are in the country. You can get an extension after the visa expires.

Bali is the most common location people go to in the region for 3 entry visas.

By "the most common place in the region" you mean the only one?