Spinster Suckers Senior Saps with Sex Scam, Police Say

Lite Beer

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All said they had been promised a sexual encounter by the suspect, who then stole their money and other items and fled without consummating the original offer.

Of all the dirty tricks, the least she could have done is give them a happy ending.

DON'T WORRY SHE SCREWED THEM IN MOREE THAN ONE WAY. THE BIB WILL NOT POST THAT INFO CAUSE THEN THAIS WOULD LOSE

FACE OR GET A PEARL NECKLACE. thumbsup.gif

This story if fake.......there is NO WAY tourists and expats in Thailand are not the smartest of the smart.

I've met many of them at the bar around noon. We usually just hang out for about 12 hours.

i've met a guy who can drink 100 beers in 10 hours.....i bet Einstein couldn't do that!!!!

Everyone knows that foreigners are stupid.

The moment we land on shores that are not the shores of home, we too become stupid foreigners.

Who thinks up all those stupid headlines? blink.png

Quippy headlines are a very old journalistic tradition, don't you know?

Great tradition back in the UK. Two examples from the Sun newspaper.

(for those unfamiliar with British slang: nob (nobby) = c*ck; Bobby. = cop; PC = police constable; WPC = female version). In the second example, "Caley" is the nickname the Sun used for the winning team, Inverness Caledonian Thistle

post-171664-0-59356300-1443601098_thumb. post-171664-0-07452200-1443601469_thumb.

Edited by silver sea

Yup and so on, it does matter what age the victims are, what matters is that this s#/t never stops even if you have proof against the one who robbed you. As i have still a lot prove against my ex that she robbed me, her next boyfriend, and now the next next is in line, pending to get robbed, police don't spend time to deal with it they say. What the h ll , prove on paper that she robbed 8 men and still no case, . Land of the smiles, and other scams.

Yep, it happened here yesterday again... but with 2 old guys at the same time...

Apparently the girl brought 2 older fellows of 85+ to her bedroom, she took her clothes off to show her very big boobs and then run away.

The first guy had a stroke... the other one wasn't quick enough...

oz

Edited by ozterix

Stay tuned for Khaosod's expose on the female mafia boss named Pa Hoy operating an illegal crustacean smuggling enterprise in Prachuap Kiri Khan worth an estimated THB 200000000 a year.

" She Sells Seashells On The Seashore"

and the heartwrenching report on the plight of 2nd generation imported de-feathered game bird family businesses struggling to survive without government support

" I'm Not A Pheasant Plucker..."

"Or a fig plucker"

Stay tuned for Khaosod's expose on the female mafia boss named Pa Hoy operating an illegal crustacean smuggling enterprise in Prachuap Kiri Khan worth an estimated THB 200000000 a year.

" She Sells Seashells On The Seashore"

and the heartwrenching report on the plight of 2nd generation imported de-feathered game bird family businesses struggling to survive without government support

" I'm Not A Pheasant Plucker..."

"Or a fig plucker"

Unfortunately that story was pulled prior to publication as it was deemed "a threat to national security which may cause confusion and panic among the Thai people and hinder the goal of reconciliation"

All said they had been promised a sexual encounter by the suspect, who then stole their money and other items and fled without consummating the original offer.

Of all the dirty tricks, the least she could have done is give them a happy ending.

Seems she was the only one with the happy ending, although that has now been curtailed.

The United States Central intelligence agency disagrees with your statistics

l population: 74.43 years

male: 71.24 years

female: 77.78 years (2015 est.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stand corrected

Its actually improved a few yrs since only 2011

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/thailand/life-expectancy-at-birth-male-years-wb-data.html

Congratulations Thailand, still a long way off Japan or Singapore but that's probably the driving stats bringing it down too

• 1 month later...