Going To Saigon

Lambastard

I'm heading there next week on business; and some please by extending the visit far beyond the requirements to escape Songkran.

Any pointers, tips, and other how to get the girl into your room ideas invited.

Thanks in advance.

Baaaaaa!

If you are staying in a regular hotel - the government rules are that there are no visitors in rooms after 10.00pm, no visitors in the lobby after nidnight. That includes business guests, everybody.

What you do in HCMC is to pick up the girl at the Monkey Bar, or any of the bars in that area (behind Caravelle Hotel, down Duong Hue) and go to a 'mini-hotel'. These are basically ST joints, renting by the hour.

If you want a LT (overnighter) you must establish that beforehand with the girl. Make sure she understands. Most girls are used to ST and many are not interested in LT. (Or maybe they just thought I was lousy :o )

If yer staying in the likes of the Sheraton u need to check the hoe into a seperate room, and then get her to come and spend the night in yours, which can prove quite expensive :D

Most of them will be more than willing to stay long time, its just a case of getting past the front desk.

Realisticly, provided the hoe is dressed properly (which most of the top end hoez are in vietnam) she should be able to walk str8 past security etc. Without any questions being asked. If she does get caught u can always check her in to another room :o

Could prove quite expensive

Thanks for the info, Kids!

Since I aim to be a bit discreet, I'll probably take the ST route; and hopefully not run into anyone I know there; but then if I do... HA! :o

Are some places better than others? Recommendations appreciated. Well dressed are best!

Thanks for the info, Kids!

Since I aim to be a bit discreet, I'll probably take the ST route; and hopefully not run into anyone I know there; but then if I do...  HA!  :o

Are some places better than others?  Recommendations appreciated.  Well dressed are best!

It's a couple of years since I was in HCMC, but here goes .........

Stand facing the Caravelle Hotel ('Kak San Caravelle' to a taxi driver) and on your left is a large Chinese restaurant. Outside that and around it are tables of people eating 'street vendor' food. Further to the left (about 80-100 metres from Caravelle) is a road junction. On the corner is the Monkey Bar. Round the corner, for about 200 metres, are a dozen other bars. All dark, serve the occasional beer. Also a couple of lesser soi's down this street with bars.

This is where I used to go shopping for my late night pleasure.

Further over (two streets further over) the scene repeats, but lower quality. This is also the area for eating, general night-life. Good for reasonbly priced puying.

There are also karaoke places, mostly frequented by locals. However the large hotels, such as Interconitnental, also have karaoke bars, where you can find some very good-looking, very expensive nooky.

Decide which you want. A few cuddles in a bar, then drag off a reasonable choice, or expensive plonk in a karaoke and know that you will pay a lot for what you could have had for the price of the plonk!

It's up to you - as always.

for tha best of tha best goto Catwalk, all the taxi drivers will know where it is.. $100 a go, but with present exchange rates, that aint an awfull lot. There all freelancers to take out, its a nightclub..

Theres a few club/bars like apcolypse now that have loads of nice freelancers that want rammin.

If ya want some gooood western food in saigon, which is supprisingly hard to find head to underground..

laters