Burgers To Be Banned in Chiang Mai

Mapguy

The MoC only seem to promote stupidity; a major cornerstone of Thai culture.

And yes, I know the article is a spoof.

Are you sure it is a spoof?

We will all be 'burgered' if it is true.

Then we will all feel a bunch of T.I.T.S.

P.S. I believe the OP missed out the important bit that this 'burgerration' only applied between 2-5pm within 300m of any school, Wat or public building!

Edited by scottiejohn

Thainess! Students not speaking English! Forget this Thainess Cultural Crap and maybe students will learn English! Singapore said no to Malay-Chinese and now they speak English and they are flourishing in SE Asia, while Thailand is a JOKE with one out of fifty students able to speak ENGLISH! Ajarn Tom

I'm sure the uncontrollable gibberish will cease as soon as you get back on your meds.

Thainess! Students not speaking English! Forget this Thainess Cultural Crap and maybe students will learn English! Singapore said no to Malay-Chinese and now they speak English and they are flourishing in SE Asia, while Thailand is a JOKE with one out of fifty students able to speak ENGLISH! Ajarn Tom

I am like you. Unable to learn the language in a foreign country I choose to call home and so I think the whole country should learn my language.

Seriously.

I thought Thai's have a funny logic at times but yours is flat out weird. Every rice worker should learn English WHY?

Are you spending a lot of time in the rice paddies?

Calm down dude, things are only going to get worse now that the burger-ban is in effect. biggrin.png