I need a good Company that sells Health Insurance in CNX

sunoco27

I have my health care insurance through a French company named ACS Worldwide, brokered by the folks at Assist Thai Visa on Chiangmailand Rd... Broker is an English bloke named Andy, so no language barrier... Can't comment on the quality of the insurance coverage as I've yet to need it, touch wood...

I've happy with ACS. I'm in my late 50's. The premiums are about 1,700 USD per year. They have paid claims promptly, worked with several hospitals to guarentee payment, and been good to respond to emails. Once or twice when there were delays with communication, Peter the broker at AA Insurance jumped in and got answers. The only downside is that I am also American and their policy only covers emergency care for 7 weeks in the US, so I have ended up buying travel insurance on top of ACS..

I've happy with ACS. I'm in my late 50's. The premiums are about 1,700 USD per year. They have paid claims promptly, worked with several hospitals to guarentee payment, and been good to respond to emails. Once or twice when there were delays with communication, Peter the broker at AA Insurance jumped in and got answers. The only downside is that I am also American and their policy only covers emergency care for 7 weeks in the US, so I have ended up buying travel insurance on top of ACS..

I wonder what their age limit is, because on their website it says up to 60 yrs

Re ACS been a client for over 3 years me and my wife both without having made any claims. Wife was hospitalized in Ram for one night a few days ago. Contacted ACS and they refused to pay because some guy in an office in France thinks the admission to the hospital wasn't justified. Needless to say they got the "bye bye" email the moment we got home. So I am also shopping around now...

Tokyo Marine Insurance is well worth contacting for health, they have lots of options.

Also good for all insurances and they also have good pension plans.

Their CM office is quite substantial, very professional, very customer focused, no push, and they do have English speaking staff.

Suggest you call Khun Sunisa one of their senior staff, 08 9633 2693, she speaks good English, always very keen to ensure there are no misunderstandings, etc.

Edited by scorecard

I wonder what their age limit is, because on their website it says up to 60 yrs

60 is the limit for enrollment... Once you are in though, you can continue coverage beyond age 60...