Prayut to visit US again early next year

Lite Beer

The Plaza must do a very good room service steak.

Decent wine list, too. Movies on demand. No reason to leave the room.

Yes, it is a lovely wine list. Especially the 2006 Bordeaux, Having been there yourself you would know that it is one of their signature wines right?

There is no reason to leave the room though..Are you sure?..The Sunday Caviar Buffet with the Irish oysters they brought in a few weeks ago tempted me..Having been there yourself I am surprised it did not tempt you.

Of course knowing the place yourself you don't need to be reminded right?

Edited by djjamie

Prayut recounted that he and US President Barack Obama greeted each other and the US president congratulated him.

"Congratulated him"?

Oh dear, please continue. What else did he say?

"I love what you've done with your country constitution free speech hair. Jet black makes your eyes pop."

Predictably Prayut and Obama are on great terms especially when there is so many business opportunities hinging on this mutually beneficial relationship.

It is certainly encouraging signs to see as well that Prayut has fostered such strong relations with America and China at the same time with both clamouring to strengthen these business opportunities.

The cherry on the cake is the acknowledgement from Ki-Moon that Prayut restored peace in Thailand. This certainly followed the UN-Fiji coup narrative between Ki-Moon and the Fiji coup leader Frank Bainimarama where Ki-Moon thanked Frank for returning democracy to the people and ironically Frank was the PM voted in by the people. (Good luck Prayut)

All good news and the democratic reform steam ship is seemingly unsinkable. Lets hope there are no bombs or unexplained fires to sink it!!

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Please stop djjamie, you're killing me!

The Plaza must do a very good room service steak.

Decent wine list, too. Movies on demand. No reason to leave the room.

Yes, it is a lovely wine list. Especially the 2006 Bordeaux, Having been there yourself you would know that it is one of their signature wines right?

There is no reason to leave the room though..Are you sure?..The Sunday Caviar Buffet with the Irish oysters they brought in a few weeks ago tempted me..Having been there yourself I am surprised it did not tempt you.

Of course knowing the place yourself you don't need to be reminded right?

Lived in and around the Big Apple for 25 years. Drank some great wines too. Of course the better 06 Bordeaux's are not ready, considering their tannic nature.

'Emilymat to visit UK again next year. It's not clear what the purpose of the trip will be'.

That must haveequal status as a news story, surely?. clap2.gif

No, not really. If you went to UK or anywhere for that matter, nobody would care.

Predictably Prayut and Obama are on great terms especially when there is so many business opportunities hinging on this mutually beneficial relationship.

It is certainly encouraging signs to see as well that Prayut has fostered such strong relations with America and China at the same time with both clamouring to strengthen these business opportunities.

The cherry on the cake is the acknowledgement from Ki-Moon that Prayut restored peace in Thailand. This certainly followed the UN-Fiji coup narrative between Ki-Moon and the Fiji coup leader Frank Bainimarama where Ki-Moon thanked Frank for returning democracy to the people and ironically Frank was the PM voted in by the people. (Good luck Prayut)

All good news and the democratic reform steam ship is seemingly unsinkable. Lets hope there are no bombs or unexplained fires to sink it!!

Can you elaborate or is your typical response too easy to fall back on?

Can you elaborate or is your typical response too easy to fall back on?

Only when the claims made are so outrages/outlandish that they don't deserve any better. You sound like a missionary completely blinded by his own faith.

Djjamie; the most successful troll in TV history. Well done, my friend. wai2.gif

How come there was nothing about him hidding in his hotel room,and having his favorite steak dinner in his room

as he didn't wont to be seen out side because of all the protests out side the hotel,it would be a bad image for thailand

Perhaps he wasn't in hiding at all.

Did that ever occur to you?

Dig around the social news sites, perhaps there maybe something there for you.

Edited by billd766