Why do Thai women always think they know what is best

kingstonkid

Why is no matter how many times we tell our wives or long term GF tha we do not want Mommies they seem to think we do.

I am a diabetic that found that salads is my best defence and staying away from processed foods. What do I get for lunch when she is home pasta with hot dog or what every they use.

Answer sorry I forget.

I keep telling her not to clean my office or touch my desk or my knapsack and to leave things aw they are. I go away for a day and she cleans the office, moves things around and does a thorough clean so that i can not find anything.

I get upset she says sorry not happen again I can bet I wait a week and she will still do it.

Am I the only one in this boat or is this a common issue.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because you are in Thailand, and she knows a lot of things here that you don't know.

If I tell my wife I want to do something and she says no, I will always listen to her as she knows about things here in Thailand I do not know.

Every time my wife suggests what I should or should not do in Thailand, I always listen to her, although I still want to know her reasons.

After ten years here together, she has never been wrong.

Because you are in Thailand, and she knows a lot of things here that you don't know.

If I tell my wife I want to do something and she says no, I will always listen to her as she knows about things here in Thailand I do not know.

Every time my wife suggests what I should or should not do in Thailand, I always listen to her, although I still want to know her reasons.

After ten years here you still need to be told what you can and cant do, by your mother wife? blink.png

After ten years here you still need to be told what you can and cant do, by your mother wife? blink.png

Try reading my post again, I understand that some posters come from countries where English is not their first language, and may not quite understand what I have written about. nothing wrong with that.

Well......Maybe she really forgets. Kind of scary to think something that simple yet important can be forgotten but......It wouldnt surprise me. Try putting the hot dogs yet to come in some ridiculous places...........

Try reading my post again, I understand that some posters come from countries where English is not their first language, and may not quite understand what I have written about. nothing wrong with that.

You might first want to ask her if she thinks my English is up to par. After all she's never wrong.passifier.gif

I have had a couple wives in my long life time and if the above problems are all you have you have really nothing to worry/complain about. They love you, clean and cook for you with love and love you physically at the drop of a hat. As you age they then switch to a caregiver mode along with the above mentioned functions which I find fantastic. No one is perfect surely not me. I would love to hear her comments about you. As we age we get more cantankerous and I always fight to keep this in check. She is not deserving of that side of me.

You might first want to ask her if she thinks my English is up to par. After all she's never wrong.passifier.gif

Nothing wrong with your English written word, but it is your understanding of English I meant.

Unless maybe you did not try to understand what I said in my post.sad.png

Thai women are raised from day one to consider that men are incapable of doing anything useful, like changing a light bulb (rightly so, if they marry typical man here). I do some simple maintenance task and my gf thinks I am a genius.