Dusit Poll survey indicates PM Gen Prayut's trip to UNGA is a success

Lite Beer

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I salute the honorable PM Khun Prayuth Chan o cha ..... wai2.gif the Thai people salute you.

83.02 percent said as result of the Thailand’s participation in the UNGA, the international community was able to understand the kingdom better. 13.51 percent said the opportunity allowed the Thai leader to build relationship with foreign counterparts . 66.04 percent said the opportunity has allowed the country to move forward and be more competitive.

I have always maintained that this government is best for Thailand given the opposing fractions who just want to create insecurity.

Thailand is moving forward to build a better and more prosperous nation. Not forgetting that when the General Prayuth took over the country was in a mess due to instability within the predecessor controversial PM's government, the mismanaged rice scheme being just one example that cost the country billions ......

The country and the Thai people were subjected to daily security concerns with shootings and mayhem by opposing fractions, street protests that blocked major intersections which caused loss off revenue for many Thai companies that relied on daily product delivery.

You cannot hide facts, this is substantial evidence that the PM and his hard work to push Thailand ahead, increase stability and increase foreign investment is paying off.

Thailand will continue to become more proficient and developed country with the planned China high speed rail project, energy projects are planned and further rail and BTS extensions.

Following the PM's visit to the US the UNGA and President Obama have seen what Thailand is doing to reinstall trust and confidence in the Thai economy, and further strengthen the Thai-US relationship.

wai2.gif

It's been All Hat And No Cattle since May last year. Ain't nothin' gonna change.

I would like to see poll questions as it is highly depending how you ask those questions, e.g.:
Are you more happy now that the PM went to the UN, promoted Thailand and built up relationships with other countries?
Are more you more happy now after the PM spent a lot of taxpayers' money on a trip to New York just to take a picture with Ban Ki Moon?

I can prove anything by statistics except the truth.
George Canning

Polls are always highly subjective. All I ask is when posters quote a poll (EnglishJohn) they are prepared to provide the details.

We can always dispute results but the tendency with certain posters on TVF is to disregard truth or accuracy and simply make up the story to fit the fantasy