Dilemma : Sell Or Keep The House (co.ltd.) Go Belong Visa Rules

Hi,

After lot of reading this is my 1st post.

After 2 years of set up and planning me and my Wife (Italians) should come to live in Thai on March 2007, we already have a Co.Ltd (set up in Feb 2006) and an :o house (1 bedroom) who should be completed by Jan 2007 in a resort (with Chanote Title already transferred to the company).... I know what do you think

"Yeah right time to come in LOS " :D

The idea is (better it was) to come there and after become more confident decide which kind of activity we should do ....BUT NOW IS DIFFERENT ....

Dilemma coming with the new Visa rules, because in order to stay (even with multiple entry)

now you need to have a non immigrant Visa in my case B and O for my wife, to have this I need

a work permit, to have a work permit we all know what we need .....Co.Ltd

1) Living and accommodation :

We will go to live in our house for about the initial 3 months,meanwhile we will look for long stay small rent house. After moved to rented house we will :

1st option : sell our house, land and close up the company LTD. (means transfer the all package to the new owner) in this way no worries anymore, but with today new Tourist Visa restrictions we will have problems for keeping the working permit and consequently not allowed for Non Imm. Visa B because of the Visa rules.

this is only possible if going belong 1st option work possibilities here below listed

2nd option : Sell our House and the Land to a new owner who has a Co.Ltd. already set up,

keep our present Co.LTD "empty" but alive with tax for future real business like Pub or small shop

with this we maintain the privilege of Visa and Work permit.

this will not require any further action related with work possibilities here below listed or eventually going belong 2nd option work ?

3rd option : This is the best, and the original idea before all this new rules and law enforcement.... but the more risky one, I believe.

Keep the house in the resort and let it generate income from daily tourist occupancy by Resort Management . In this way I can keep the company, Work permit and Visa related stuff.

Money should be enough to maintain the rented house and our food.

But in this way I still have the worries about all Tax form, nominees and all the rest of this stuff "not perfectly legal"

this will not require any further action related with work possibilities here below listed

2) Work and Job related possibilities :

1st option in Hotel resort or in any case under "employee" I will got a work permit and Non Imm. Visa B but my wife still can own Non Imm. Visa O ?

2nd option I would like write a book and also be a consultant or intermediary for EU (and Italians in particular who usually does not speak english very well) who want information's about tours, tourism advises or guidance.

In this way I will work for myself only and most probably I should not need a Co.Ltd ??

I do not know if possible do so and which kind of set up it's necessary, if i'm going for this my final target is get an home office in the rented house and have Visa Non imm.B and O for my wife and not further complications.

What do you think, I will be more then glad to read your comments about all above matters.

Tks :D the forum is GREAT !!

sell your house as long you can!!

problem

THEIR ARE ALREADY NO BUYERS OUTSIDE

THAIS HAVE GOOD IDEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

SELL IT AT 50% DISCOUNT TO THAI AND GO HOME

sorry if stay ,better rent a house, calculate on price to rent waht is regular at 12times yearly rent, here in thailand its much higher at 25+++, and you have the risk

but there are no buyers out there

Hi,

After lot of reading this is my 1st post.

After 2 years of set up and planning me and my Wife (Italians) should come to live in Thai on March 2007, we already have a Co.Ltd (set up in Feb 2006) and an :o house (1 bedroom) who should be completed by Jan 2007 in a resort (with Chanote Title already transferred to the company).... I know what do you think

"Yeah right time to come in LOS " :D

The idea is (better it was) to come there and after become more confident decide which kind of activity we should do ....BUT NOW IS DIFFERENT ....

Dilemma coming with the new Visa rules, because in order to stay (even with multiple entry)

now you need to have a non immigrant Visa in my case B and O for my wife, to have this I need

a work permit, to have a work permit we all know what we need .....Co.Ltd

1) Living and accommodation :

We will go to live in our house for about the initial 3 months,meanwhile we will look for long stay small rent house. After moved to rented house we will :

1st option : sell our house, land and close up the company LTD. (means transfer the all package to the new owner) in this way no worries anymore, but with today new Tourist Visa restrictions we will have problems for keeping the working permit and consequently not allowed for Non Imm. Visa B because of the Visa rules.

this is only possible if going belong 1st option work possibilities here below listed

2nd option : Sell our House and the Land to a new owner who has a Co.Ltd. already set up,

keep our present Co.LTD "empty" but alive with tax for future real business like Pub or small shop

with this we maintain the privilege of Visa and Work permit.

this will not require any further action related with work possibilities here below listed or eventually going belong 2nd option work ?

3rd option : This is the best, and the original idea before all this new rules and law enforcement.... but the more risky one, I believe.

Keep the house in the resort and let it generate income from daily tourist occupancy by Resort Management . In this way I can keep the company, Work permit and Visa related stuff.

Money should be enough to maintain the rented house and our food.

But in this way I still have the worries about all Tax form, nominees and all the rest of this stuff "not perfectly legal"

this will not require any further action related with work possibilities here below listed

2) Work and Job related possibilities :

1st option in Hotel resort or in any case under "employee" I will got a work permit and Non Imm. Visa B but my wife still can own Non Imm. Visa O ?

2nd option I would like write a book and also be a consultant or intermediary for EU (and Italians in particular who usually does not speak english very well) who want information's about tours, tourism advises or guidance.

In this way I will work for myself only and most probably I should not need a Co.Ltd ??

I do not know if possible do so and which kind of set up it's necessary, if i'm going for this my final target is get an home office in the rented house and have Visa Non imm.B and O for my wife and not further complications.

What do you think, I will be more then glad to read your comments about all above matters.

Tks :D the forum is GREAT !!

Tks for your answer, but my situation is a little bit more complex as you can see, and I have not intention to drop the idea to go to Thai just because the situation is changed, life is difficult everywhere, but does not mean we should not go for what we really want, or at least try to achive it. In particular we only want live there have a job,pay tax like here, or like everywhere and help Dog Rescue Org. and Green Cross to clean beaches, we sold our house to buy the house there, because we believe in LOS. We only want our roof and food enought.

Do not understand why who is looking for simple life must be treat at the same level of developer or other big fish... so difficult some time....

Dog Rescue Org. and Green Cross to clean beaches, we sold our house to buy the house there, because we believe in LOS.

YES, IN BOTH CASES THAILND NEED RELY HELP.

AND INSTEAD TO BE GREAT TO GET THIS HELP,,, THEY MAKE PROBLEMS

i for my case i sell if i can,,, and just come for shorttime here,,and never spend something here except for my personal happiness.........................

i live in an beachresort,, full of dirty plasticrubish,,waht is a pain since years

and the most happy friends i have are the dogs on the street, who i feed nearly everyday

about them i sorry when i leave..........................

We are missing a bit the point but I enjoy in any case so,

I wish the new Govt. will be more flexible, so I will wait before do anything, you never know what could happen, at the end of the day we are in 2006, and Thai need to grow up as the other sister countries, (just look at the Laos history) I would be more then happy to become a good part of the community, if they will give us the chance to do so, even with the knowledge we have (learned from EU mistakes) we could help. If they do not want us (which could be ok) just close up the borders to people who want stay longer then tourists purpose. Can you imagine the economical and political impact ? Or make finally clear rules about Visa and Ownership, under my opinion this is not done yet only because they do not want have a clear situation so everything can fine tuned when necessary. This is a very dangerous risk for the country, people from abroad usually do not forgive bad experiences and reporting to all the other and so on.. soon the country could crack down (see Argentina bit different but close example)

If they are smart they will just organize themselves and put in place rules where people can own or lease land under certain CLEAR conditions who protect both involved in the transaction (not only money oriented......) yes only money... if you are rich like over 40 millio you can have BOI etc etc, if you have 1 Million Bath you can get the Elite Card etc etc, is that democracy ? Democracy means that everybody should be treat at the same way, in any case....

Bye bye

Democracy means that everybody should be treat at the same way, in any case....

OHOOOOOOOOOOHH :o

than we have no where democracy, not even in europe or us!!

you think taxsin cares have visaproblems ?? you think familly and sun???

i know people who bring girlfirend to europe now lsiten !!!!!! on a oneyear multiple entry kategorie A ( others) and not married,,,,, i know normal working people who never get a single entry without marriage.

since i am financial free, i feel much more comfortable, and easyer to handle with laws.

in fact it is not correct

but money makes the world go round,,especially in thailand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!