Hillary Clinton promises gun control measures if elected president

webfact

The effective way is to first remove the supplies of guns (oops ...not really possible in capitalist terms)

and then have strong government control to fight crime and gun controls (oops ...not really possible as in fighting is the best way to describe USA politics)

And educate people you don't have to fear walking the streets like the Iraqis do without a gun in your hand for self protection ( oops cant as well as USA made a mess out of that and have internal phobia something is always going to happen)

Probably about sums it up ....I like Aussies make whatever jokes you have the majority of the streets are safe and children can go to school without dad having a shotgun in the RV just in case

Ditto Singapore and even ditto Chiangmai where I live now ....I like safe schools for kids

I don't mind giving up my "freedom to own arms" for that peace of mind :)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of this rhetorical bashing of the US and Americans in general and not one word about the anti-depressants that nearly all of the shooters have been taking.

You non-Americans are like a broken record. It's the guns, gun laws, gun dealers and the 2nd Amendment that must be changed but not one iota of attention to the one thing beside the guns that ties nearly all of the shooters together.

The use of anti-depressants and the secret culture of medical histories of dangerous people.What I would like to see is just one of you hyper critical non-Americans come up with a law that will effectively take the weapons out of the hands of criminals and potentially dangerous mental patients.

Don't even consider the confiscation of guns. That isn't going to happen and would only disarm 99.9999% of law abiding gun owners.

Don't be shy. Make your posts offering suggestions as to possible laws you think should be enacted.

Anybody?

http://ssristories.org/

Well, the question still begs, Chuck, just what kind of new gun laws HRC is going to propose that will satisfy the gun-grabbers, eh?

Nothing less than total confiscation and we see how well (Not) that worked out in QZ. They still have gun slayings alibet not as many...

Edited by Boon Mee

The effective way is to first remove the supplies of guns (oops ...not really possible in capitalist terms)

and then have strong government control to fight crime and gun controls (oops ...not really possible as in fighting is the best way to describe USA politics)

And educate people you don't have to fear walking the streets like the Iraqis do without a gun in your hand for self protection ( oops cant as well as USA made a mess out of that and have internal phobia something is always going to happen)

Probably about sums it up ....I like Aussies make whatever jokes you have the majority of the streets are safe and children can go to school without dad having a shotgun in the RV just in case

Ditto Singapore and even ditto Chiangmai where I live now ....I like safe schools for kids

I don't mind giving up my "freedom to own arms" for that peace of mind smile.png

Yet you fail to mention controlling mind altering psychotic medications or how to get the illegal guns out of the hands of the criminals and keep them from getting in the hands of those with mental problems..

Have you ever owned a gun? If not, your comment about giving up the freedom to own one is nonsensical. I decided to give up my right not to own an Abrams M1A2 battle tank a few years ago. That hasn't bothered me in the least either.

The US isn't Singapore or Chiang Mai.

Wish you people would learn how to use the "quote" function.

Addressed to nobody in particular. You know who you are.

You and I actually agree on something. What is so God-awful difficult with replying properly/using the quote function? What's wrong with these people???

You and I actually agree on something. What is so God-awful difficult with replying properly/using the quote function? What's wrong with these people???

What's wrong with one of "these people" (correct use of quotes) is that when using my Samsung phone and replying to an email alert on my Yahoo mail, when the TV app comes up the quotes function does not seperate the various posts. This does not happen when using a PC and it does not happen when I open the TV app directly from the phone. As you are such a clever xxxt perhaps you can provide an explanation and a fix. Don't panic, I won't hold my breath. I expect you will blame it on Pattaya!

What's wrong with one of "these people" (correct use of quotes) is that when using my Samsung phone and replying to an email alert on my Yahoo mail, when the TV app comes up the quotes function does not seperate the various posts. This does not happen when using a PC and it does not happen when I open the TV app directly from the phone. As you are such a clever xxxt perhaps you can provide an explanation and a fix. Don't panic, I won't hold my breath. I expect you will blame it on Pattaya!

You already explained you don't know how to use your Samsung in an earlier post.

My being a "clever xxxt" only extends far enough to know not to use my Samsung to send a post. I am over 600 kilometers from Pattaya so why in the world would I use that to blame your inadequacies on?

Just wondering.

You already explained you don't know how to use your Samsung in an earlier post.

My being a "clever xxxt" only extends far enough to know not to use my Samsung to send a post. I am over 600 kilometers from Pattaya so why in the world would I use that to blame your inadequacies on?

Just wondering.

At least my inadequacies don't extend to not being able to read and assimilate the contents of a post. Try reading them again and think about what was said.

For someone with so many posts I am amazed that you don't get the Pattaya joke.

You think I am the only person on TV who replies to posts on a Samsung phone? for sure I clearly need to retract the clever bit.

I don't mind giving up my "freedom to own arms" for that peace of mind smile.png

Yet you fail to mention controlling mind altering psychotic medications or how to get the illegal guns out of the hands of the criminals and keep them from getting in the hands of those with mental problems..

Have you ever owned a gun? If not, your comment about giving up the freedom to own one is nonsensical. I decided to give up my right not to own an Abrams M1A2 battle tank a few years ago. That hasn't bothered me in the least either.

The US isn't Singapore or Chiang Mai.

Looks like there is some medication at work here ...

Various applications do not work well with the quote function. It is not the subject of this topic and it might be best to discuss the problems in the forum support thread.

Some posts can be fixed by a moderator, but some can't. I spend a considerable time fixing messed up quotes.

Now, back to the topic, please.