Pattaya Police Volunteer suspected of being a serial thief, arrested by Police

webfact

Pattaya Police Volunteer suspected of being a serial thief, arrested by Police

steal-4.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- It was announced on Tuesday that a 47 year old Motorbike Taxi Driver, who also worked as a Pattaya Police Volunteer, had been conducting criminal activities around the Pattaya area for the last 3 years.

Police Lieutenant General Taneart, the Region 2 Police Commissioner, held a press conference at Region 2 Police Headquarters in Chonburi City to announce the arrest of Khun Reungrort, who was arrested in Soi Kaotalo in East Pattaya, following the theft of money from a Chinese Tourist.

He was taken to his room where the stolen 8,000 Chinese Yuan was found along with 70 women’s handbags, 10 mobile phones and a selections of jewelry.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/218403/pattaya-police-volunteer-suspected-of-being-a-serial-thief-arrested-by-police/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-10-07

Where do they recruit their volunteers? Is there no scrutiny?

Well I know the foreign ones get vetted.

But I wonder what standard of a Police volunteer should be acceptable, when one compares to the standards of the regulars.

I wonder why we never see that phrase, "the accused asked for n number of other crimes to be taken into consideration". I never did quite understand that but it was quite common once upon a time in the UK on any such report.

They ask for that in the UK so they will get a single sentence. If they don't ask they can be charged for each of the other offenses individually

Where do they recruit their volunteers? Is there no scrutiny?

Speaking of scrutiny in Thailand, I guess if I were a Chinese, I'd be maybe writing to my friends about this telling that it's not such a bad place, even after the bombs.

I wouldn't even think of questioning how or why the police ended up going to his apartment and then finding the stolen 8000 along with a collection of some 70 handbags that praise be, there was more booty he foolishly kept stashed in his own apartment for posterity that really makes it a slam dunk.

Saints preserve the foolish man must have been planning blasphemy with those handbags too, obviously thinking of passing them off for Christmas presents at the annual collection for the underprivileged in the Land Of Smokescreens.

facepalm.gif

Edited by silent

At this "point" he is a suspect. I know nothing more, but some seem to be judge, jury and executioner.

It's easy for me to take someone else's inventory. It's just as easy when I skip over my past follies in pursuit of "pointing out" those "committed" by others.