UK: Father defends babysitter having sex with his 11-year-old son

webfact

Sex between consenting people is never rape. Dumb law only pervert that to a rape charge.

Wrong. Sex between consent ADULTS is never rape. A minor cannot give consent. It is rape.
The father gave permission on the sons behalf.

The father cannot. Its illegal and he too should be jailed and the son taken from him.

So because the son had some fun, you want to destroy a family?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sex between consenting people is never rape. Dumb law only pervert that to a rape charge.

Wrong. Sex between consent ADULTS is never rape. A minor cannot give consent. It is rape.

The father cannot. Its illegal and he too should be jailed and the son taken from him.

I didnt allow my son to be raped so i am not destroying anything. The father did that. Isuggest by the actions of the father that the familly is already destroyed. Children need to be protected from pedophiles.

I didnt allow my son to be raped so i am not destroying anything. The father did that. Isuggest by the actions of the father that the familly is already destroyed. Children need to be protected from pedophiles.

The son (if all is true) started it and she just didn't resist. So you can't call it a rape. And there is no reported damage to the son. The family sounds strange, but you can't call it destroyed.

I complete agree that it is wrong for an 11 year old. But I have a hard time finding some harm done. When I was 14 I dreamed about such things with teacher, nurse, or any other female. Some people have it a bit earlier some a bit later.

Again, we do not have the situation that a smart male predator lured an innocent girl into not resisting something he does to her. We have a boy wanting to do something and she did not resist....Wrong but not a drama....

Edit: I can't see a pedophile here: paedo the child and phil the love.....she didn't want it....

Edited by h90

A minor can give consent , just society doesn't like/want that. An 11 year old boy centainly give consent , and he did. Sex is really no big deal. Just too many stuckup people that make it a big deal. Sex is natural from smaller than insects to elephants & whales.

"Hey little 3 year old, do you want to lick this ice cream?"

:Hey, can Daddy park his car in your garage?"

What is "consent"?

You are thoughtless or sick.

A line must be drawn.

Imagine what he would have said if the boy was "fully up for it" and the babysitter had been a bloke. facepalm.gif

Depends on who was penetrating who.

What I mean by that is if the babysitter penetrated the child, everyone (except perhaps for BuaBS if the child "consented") would be outraged. But when it's the child penetrating the babysitter, so many here are of a similar class and attitude as the father.

Disgusting. Low class. Morons.

The son (if all is true) started it and she just didn't resist. So you can't call it a rape. And there is no reported damage to the son. The family sounds strange, but you can't call it destroyed.
I complete agree that it is wrong for an 11 year old. But I have a hard time finding some harm done. When I was 14 I dreamed about such things with teacher, nurse, or any other female. Some people have it a bit earlier some a bit later.
Again, we do not have the situation that a smart male predator lured an innocent girl into not resisting something he does to her. We have a boy wanting to do something and she did not resist....Wrong but not a drama....

Edit: I can't see a pedophile here: paedo the child and phil the love.....she didn't want it....

It matters not who wanted it or who started it. He is a minor so it is rape.

It matters not who wanted it or who started it. He is a minor so it is rape.

You mean STATUTORY rape. Also depends on the country as to what it is called, and some legal systems define rape as penetration of a vagina.

One crew member on my boat was a guy who could seduce women so easy . But the best story he had was when he seduced his mothers best friend when he was 13. When his mother found out she was very angry with him for violating her best friend.Never made it to court or the news.

One crew member on my boat was a guy who could seduce women so easy . But the best story he had was when he seduced his mothers best friend when he was 13. When his mother found out she was very angry with him for violating her best friend.Never made it to court or the news.

In my prep school ( under 13 years old ) there was a pupil that was renowned for having sex with the female kitchen staff. Never went to court for that either.

The one obvious point that everyone appears to have missed is the location - Swindon.

There is absolutely nothing else to do in Swindon.

I was based at RAF Yatesbury for nine months and we went to the nearest town (Swindon) every weekend - and could guarantee success with the girls every time. Greatest little town on earth!