I can not take it anymore.Staff in Thailand

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Putting the "answers" completely aside, the handwriting alone would have any handwriting analyst run away screaming for help. This person is completely deranged, psychopathic, suicidal, has no self esteem, is unbalanced, erratic and can't be trusted. Just a few things that jump right in your face if you have a tiny, tiny background on h.w. analytics... It's frightening!!! But thanks for sharing!

Does hand writing analysis work for someone not using their native typography?

Yes, it does!

Putting the "answers" completely aside, the handwriting alone would have any handwriting analyst run away screaming for help. This person is completely deranged, psychopathic, suicidal, has no self esteem, is unbalanced, erratic and can't be trusted. Just a few things that jump right in your face if you have a tiny, tiny background on h.w. analytics... It's frightening!!! But thanks for sharing!

Wonder what a Thai handwriting analyst might say about *your* Thai script, if you were required to apply in Thai...

Seems to me that most of the animus in this thread focuses on the sexual orientation of the applicant. Easy target of ridicule among knuckle-draggers...pathetic, really.

Tell me again: who, exactly, is the arrogant party?

Answer is simple: It's you!

Or you could be over-analyzing... Maybe he's just started a new hormone treatment

Good one! thumbsup.gif

LOL, had same experience looking for Scuba Dive Instructors.

I got emails from non-Thai people:

I very experienced shop manager in tropical countrys, but how do I get from England to Thailand?

I'm very experienced, my (2 week) instructor course will finish in the next 3 weeks.

I run dive center for many years, do you have dive equipment for me to use?

and this is just 3 examples from the hundreds of mails I recieved.

So strange job aplications you find everywhere.

Yes, it does!

Not only are you wrong, but I can prove you are wrong.

Here are two samples of my wife's handwriting (she's studying for a BA in Political Science at CM University)

Sample 1 ........ Thai

post-233622-0-15184200-1444299951_thumb.

Sample 2 ......... English

post-233622-0-14101200-1444299998_thumb.

Yes, it does!

Not only are you wrong, but I can prove you are wrong.

Here are two samples of my wife's handwriting (she's studying for a BA in Political Science at CM University)

Sample 1 ........ Thai

2015-10-08 17.22.46.jpg

Sample 2 ......... English

2015-10-08 17.22.18.jpg

Despite appearing different , it is actually written in the same manner.

Within lines

If you didn't want to employ a ladyboy, you should have specified. That's your fault, not the applicant's. 25 minutes is not an excessive amount of time to fill out a job application, especially if one is doing it in a foreign language. When you say this person was arrogant, you mean she did not treat you with the reverence you feel you are entitled to as a white man?

Hey, i know that place near 7-11, just saw it on

Goggle street view, didn't see the he/she though

but it up to yooooooooo.

(can't drink my coffee, laughing too much)

HEY, JUST REMEMBERED

My brother in law was managing a McDonald's store

in Marrickville a working class suburb of Sydney, he was

asked to help in the recruitment of 1 new staff member,

i went to pick him up after work one day, as he was

closing up he tells me to look through the 500 odd

applications, i was appalled, many couldn't even spell

their name, everywhere,, same same.

If you didn't want to employ a ladyboy, you should have specified. That's your fault, not the applicant's. 25 minutes is not an excessive amount of time to fill out a job application, especially if one is doing it in a foreign language. When you say this person was arrogant, you mean she did not treat you with the reverence you feel you are entitled to as a white man?

Yet again perfect example why someone people should not open their mouth at all.

25 mins to fill out your name, address and previous experience is NOT excessive perhaps for a retard.

Sometimes, i can not help but wonder how some people wake up in the morning and function through out the day.thumbsup.gif

Try using your mirror. Its you. You attrack and bring out the worse in others.

You got me with your profound wisdom.

When i placed the advert it just attracted mind readers like yourself, who mirror me.

If you can come up with more retarded idea's, please keep it to yourself to avoid embarrassment,

but it up to yooooooooo.

HEY, JUST REMEMBERED

Spelling is not really an issue, especially in Thailand , where its a foreign language.

Its more to do with the answers provided.

Thankfully there were plenty of people who understood the irony, for some i wonder if they ever held a job in their life or being living off disability pension to then retire in Thailandbiggrin.png

Application form and interview is employers opportunity to sell themselves.

I interview on daily basis and have seen my fair share of idiots and retarded responses.

I have never seen anyone put their address as "near 7-11" This is just beyond retarded.

This also shows, this person lacks any and all common sense, logic or even ability to understand, which means not only, it is possibly a thief but also a person incapable to think or be trusted with anything,

Then the salary desired, Advert had salary range, so "up to you" yet again shows persons compete lack of common sense.

Further down, id card number and issued by question.

Answer is suppose to be issued by which city, NOT Kingdom of Thailand, again inability to think or even follow simplest instruction

Further down, education, answer is blank, Surely he/she did attend some school, yet again complete inability to use any brain at all

Employment, well it speaks for itself. Firstly people do not go to a business and 'help" work reception.

If indeed he/she has/had a customer or friend and he/she did work for free "helping" then the answer should the name of business

He/she is 25 years old, with no education, not too hard to take a guess how he/she supported him/herself .

I have many hookers coming for a job, but at least they have enough brain to put down "cashier" or "service" as their previous job.

And of course the "up too you" comments, well what else can be said about that.laugh.png

I stand by my previous post.

The OP is an arrogant troll. The ladyboy baiters are knuckle-draggers, and handwriting-boy is a fool.

Nothing to see here, folks...

Yes i am sure with your 400 posts you are qualified to make such statements.laugh.png

Best you go save a ladyboy from nearest 7-11.thumbsup.gif

but it up to yooooooooo.

HEY, JUST REMEMBERED

society is definitely going in the wrong direction and I really wonder how is the younger generation possibly going to survive in the workforce?

I watched a debate on BBC world about the threat of artificial intelligence to the workplace. The greatest threat is that artificial intelligence itself will eventually reach a stage where it can keep improving itself independently of any human participation. When we reach that stage I have no idea where applicants such as the one you mentioned will fit in.

It's not just 7-Eleven, Kathoey live in Family Mart too.

Will take your word for ittongue.png . but keep in mind, he did not live IN 7-11 but NEAR

Steady on. It's not my word, its in the link i posted. gigglem.gif

the ladyboy probably reckons, all Farang only know 7-Eleven, so I say that on APplication form. Maybe s(he) did not know how to write address in English, if so, should have made the effort to find out.

Actually, translating thai addresses to english is quite tricky. I asked a couple of friends to translate my address from Thai to English and they were scratching their head. But did it eventually. LOL.laugh.png

Are we allowed to post job applications if we censor personal information? If so, we should start a thread in the jokes section. I get amazing applications on a regular basis.

First thing I noticed, EVERY picture I get is photoshopped. They all have this "amazing" white skin. I had a photo of a teenager ( male ) with blue hair and at shirt with a bunch of weed leafs on it.

Or a female teeneager holding on to a teddy bear.

My all time favorite ( I obviously understood what she meant and actually thought it was a nice touch...but she just forgot 1 word ).

A handwritten note on an empty space on the a application: "if you hire me, you will regret it."

Made my day :)

I enjoyed your application as well. Thanks for sharing.

Are we allowed to post job applications if we censor personal information? If so, we should start a thread in the jokes section. I get amazing applications on a regular basis.

First thing I noticed, EVERY picture I get is photoshopped. They all have this "amazing" white skin. I had a photo of a teenager ( male ) with blue hair and at shirt with a bunch of weed leafs on it.

Or a female teeneager holding on to a teddy bear.

My all time favorite ( I obviously understood what she meant and actually thought it was a nice touch...but she just forgot 1 word ).

A handwritten note on an empty space on the a application: "if you hire me, you will regret it."

Made my day smile.png

I enjoyed your application as well. Thanks for sharing.

Based on my experience, I wouldn't necessarily assume she didn't mean what she said on that note. I find sometimes Thais are humorously blunt in sharing bad information about themselves.

Reading your post through and thinking it over....... this person should be running for some major elected office.

What a lousy thing to do to someone. They've already gone through the trauma of changing gender (something that is not as easy for a lot of ladyboys as the general attitude may have you believe). They've had the gumption to apply for a job in another language - something that I'd guarantee the OP can't do in Thai. Then their application is published online and mocked by an unprofessional weasle who can't even manage to keep an applicant's job application confidential. Yeah, real funny.

I think he has done a good job of keeping the job applicants application confidential.

And what s/he filled out really is...hmmm...an insult. The op mentioned that English was a requirement. Why did s/he waste his/her time to fill out the application and wasted the op's time by having to read through that ( while it was entertaining, I'm sure the LB didn't mean to be entertaining ).

While it may be true that a LB has to go through "trauma" because of their "orientation", does not mean they should be treated as a different person. I am sure that the op would've posted this online if it were a real male or female. The fact that s/he is a LB has nothing to do with the application itself. But from the op's point of view ( so I assume ), did she not only miserably fail the application, but also failed the visual.

Why get so upset? The Applicant was at no time identified, except being a 25yo LB.

So OP runs a business in Pattaya and is surprised that some of the people looking for work there are not the brightest in the world? Big surprise…

I’m in Chiang Mai and over the last few years I have had to deal with many Thais in a professional context, and overall I have been very satisfied, sometimes even impressed, not because my expectations are low, but because on several occasions their attention to detail and/or initiative surpassed what I have experienced in the West.

As for the job application posted, I really don’t see the big deal here. Issued by the Kingdom of Thailand? Guess what, when I have to fill out where my passport was issued, I just write “Police station”. Address being “near 7-11 in Soi Lengkee”? Countless times I’ve stated my address as “Near KFC on Changklan Rd.”, that’s pretty common in Thailand. Salary being up to you? From the perspective of the applicant, who have no idea what a foreigner will pay for a receptionist with no prior experience, that does seem like the best option, and I am surprised that you do not have a standard rate for the receptionist, but instead let the applicant try to guess what you’re willing to pay them.

And commenting on the attractiveness of a rejected hire, seriously?

but it up to yooooooooo.

HEY, JUST REMEMBERED

society is definitely going in the wrong direction and I really wonder how is the younger generation possibly going to survive in the workforce?

I watched a debate on BBC world about the threat of artificial intelligence to the workplace. The greatest threat is that artificial intelligence itself will eventually reach a stage where it can keep improving itself independently of any human participation. When we reach that stage I have no idea where applicants such as the one you mentioned will fit in.

In the sixties my father used to say things like that. I disagreed with him.

I am older now than he was then.

But I still do not utter that kind of nonsense.

Archived