I can not take it anymore.Staff in Thailand

Putting the "answers" completely aside, the handwriting alone would have any handwriting analyst run away screaming for help. This person is completely deranged, psychopathic, suicidal, has no self esteem, is unbalanced, erratic and can't be trusted. Just a few things that jump right in your face if you have a tiny, tiny background on h.w. analytics... It's frightening!!! But thanks for sharing!

Wonder what a Thai handwriting analyst might say about *your* Thai script, if you were required to apply in Thai...

Seems to me that most of the animus in this thread focuses on the sexual orientation of the applicant. Easy target of ridicule among knuckle-draggers...pathetic, really.

Tell me again: who, exactly, is the arrogant party?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Putting the "answers" completely aside, the handwriting alone would have any handwriting analyst run away screaming for help. This person is completely deranged, psychopathic, suicidal, has no self esteem, is unbalanced, erratic and can't be trusted. Just a few things that jump right in your face if you have a tiny, tiny background on h.w. analytics... It's frightening!!! But thanks for sharing!

Or you could be over-analyzing... Maybe he's just started a new hormone treatment

I give him credit for showing up and trying to get a job albeit over his head.

Did you not read? he is tired, do not have money so decided to get FIRST EVER job thumbsup.gif

I interpreted that to mean his boss stiffed him for salary and the LB was tired of getting no money from boss so LB quit.

Wonder what a Thai handwriting analyst might say about *your* Thai script, if you were required to apply in Thai...

Seems to me that most of the animus in this thread focuses on the sexual orientation of the applicant. Easy target of ridicule among knuckle-draggers...pathetic, really.

Seriously ??

Sometimes it's best not to post at all than to post utter drivel

Did you not read? he is tired, do not have money so decided to get FIRST EVER job thumbsup.gif

I interpreted that to mean his boss stiffed him for salary and the LB was tired of getting no money from boss so LB quit.

I would invest in a dictionary, where you could look up words boss,friend,helping and may find it will not be in 1 sentence or same page ;)

and i don't suppose you could do a better job read writing in the Thai language could you? obviously not because you are too stupid to read and write in thai so they have to fill out the form in your language.. and then you have the nerve to call the sheboy 'arogant'. what's your problem anyways, you didn't say they had to read and write 'well' just that they have to read and write and your probably paying some garbage wage.. yesterday tv wanted a thai that can speak,read and write, perfect english for 15000b a month.. not gonna happen

Looks to me like he's trying to say that he never worked reception before but did help a friend out by doing something similar. The friend did not have money to pay him so he/she became "tired" of not being paid and quit.

As someone else said, at least he/she is trying to find work. No doubt this is a fail. But without trying there will never be success.

and i don't suppose you could do a better job read writing in the Thai language could you? obviously not because you are too stupid to read and write in thai so they have to fill out the form in your language.. and then you have the nerve to call the sheboy 'arogant'. what's your problem anyways, you didn't say they had to read and write 'well' just that they have to read and write and your probably paying some garbage wage.. yesterday tv wanted a thai that can speak,read and write, perfect english for 15000b a month.. not gonna happen

That's a little unfair,

Reception is the first part of a company that customers encounter.

So it's vital they get a good visual impression.

I wouldn't think an odd looking, barely literate freak would be the person for that job.

Now someone who spoke perfect English and could convincingly pose as a woman, would be an entirely different matter.

It looks like a joke application where an office colleague has slipped this into the pile of slip in the pile of legitimate applications.

Did he have any arms because it looks like he wrote it with his feet whilst using a poorly working biro.

true.. but given the wage that is likly being offered, a freak that can barly speak english is probably going to be in the running for the job..and if you have attempted to learn the thai language you might appreciate just how difficult it is for these people to read and write english, i have put some effort into reading and writing thai over the years and it still sucks kinda like the sheboys chikenscratch english, reading and speaking is one thing, but writing is much harder..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have nothing against trannies but this is Thailand and I have had to completely re-adjust my expectations of people and staff. There is a ladyboy working at the local 7-11, who seems very competent and friendly. I've seen them working in restaurants as waitresses and they seemed to be getting the job done. My girlfriend thinks I am silly when I snicker at some of the LBs who could never pass as a woman. She is unusually tolerant of all lifestyles and even has a lesbian daughter. I may not understand it, but I don't have to. Thailand will not change to suit my expectations nor yours. Cheers.

It's normal to get some applicants unsuitable for the job whether it is here or elsewhere. Recommend you get HR ot someonr else to pre-screen applicants and only invite people that are suitable. Also a brief interview on the telephone allows you to filter out candidates unsuitable for a job and saves time for both your company and applicants.

Surely you are not serious with this comment............the OP runs a business and has every right to vet applicants to ensure that they are the best fit for his business and judging by this application, I wouldn't have touched him/her "with a barge pole" as the saying goes.

Despite what other posters might say, there are some fairly good English speaking Thai folk around who would/may be suitable for such a job, but this one doesn't make the cut, and that's all there is to it.

The OP was sharing his frustration with others and I can concur with his thoughts because I have received some absolutely shocking customer service in Thailand, and as one other poster alluded to, the reception is where customers have first interaction with your business and many form their views from that initial contact, so it's an important job and the right person is a must.

Expecting the best, or employing the best that you can within reason certainly doesn't shout "arrogance" to me.

That's a little unfair,

Reception is the first part of a company that customers encounter.

So it's vital they get a good visual impression.

I wouldn't think an odd looking, barely literate freak would be the person for that job.

Now someone who spoke perfect English and could convincingly pose as a woman, would be an entirely different matter.

In Bangkok you would be lucky to find someone who can speak read and write English perfectly for 30k a month.

If said person was a ladyboy and had all the above would likely get the job no questions asked.

Mind you if ugly....well......!!

In all fairness to the ladyboy, you will not get a Thai that reads, writes and speaks English to work as a receptionist for minimum wage. They will have better opportunities available to them. You will have to settle.

Does hand writing analysis work for someone not using their native typography?

"Does hand writing analysis work for someone not using their native typography?" thumbsup.gif... I guess not !

What would be a Westerner hand writing analysis written in Thai typography?

Sorry OP for this offtopic2.gif and it does not changes anything to your story of course.

Only putting the answers aside the columns would have been probably

enough to have any handwriting analyst run away screaming for help.

I prefer not to imagine the look of a register after a few days with this man woman person at the refection desk blink.png

Don't worry there are many qualified people looking for job and you should have no trouble in getting one in no time.

Yes I lotus Pattaya klang on the notice board you can post ur add too

I take it you have not worked or ran a business in Thailand

Dunno what you are complaining about; this person has (Thai University) degree level English skills and the persistence to fill in the form all the way to the end at an "up to you salary". Should really impress as a receptionist.

Archived