Scammed for 530.000 Bath

J Juster

Life is cheap in Thailand, be very careful or for less than the 135k to repay that debt you could be silenced and dealt with......permenently.

Its not worth it, an expensive lesson well learned, stop stressing and looking for revenge, move on life is too short as it is.

After all 135k is not even a crappy second hand car.

Move on.

You need to open a case with the police in Thailand not contact immigration....

My worries is the effect it will have on the immigration officers involved in making the fake visa, since i live out here and have a family i dont want that kind of problems.

Could result in the expulsion or demotion of a dishonest and corrupt immigration official.

My worries is the effect it will have on the immigration officers involved in making the fake visa, since i live out here and have a family i dont want that kind of problems.

Could result in the expulsion or demotion of a dishonest and corrupt immigration official.

No need to mention immigration in his complaint to the BIB.....all the OP is worried about is getting his money back that was he scammed out of....

Have a feeling there is more to this story than has been stated

No need to mention immigration in his complaint to the BIB.....all the OP is worried about is getting his money back that was he scammed out of....

Have a feeling there is more to this story than has been stated

I dont care about the money 135.000 bath you think if he pays the rest we are best buddies..I dont go after the ball anymore it him i go after one way or another. You have a feeling sure,

It never comes to your mind how he can spend 630.000 bath in less than a month ( what he claims ) I been with him prior where he spend 275.000 bath in 3 weeks how?

Coke ( Dayli basis ) online poker where he sucks hugely and drinking much more now since his gf is in Germany...

Again if it was allowed i would expose him here, then you and others non believers can go get the other side of the story.....I can proof it he can't proof the opposite.

I know my english sucks......

This year alone he made over 500.000 working for me, and then he do this BS because of his Coke addiction. I think its pretty clear i want to hurt him and not just trying to get the remaining 135.000 and we all best buddies again..

Edited by J Juster

Agree and i have 2 kids out here and live here fulltime.dont want to get in trouble with them.

Edited by J Juster

Southpeel@

Im in a good mood this morning so allow me to do the math for you.

Two former buddies scammed me for 530.000 bath thats 265.000 each You with me? he pays 150.000 when i found out and telling him what will happen. Means he owes 115.000 bath prior to the scam i gave him a loan of 20.000 bath in online Usd which he donned away in less than 2 hours, so that total 135.000 Bath from him.

The other scammer lives in Brazil which is the reason i keep him out of this thread but for your information he transferred 50.000 bath and im in dialog with him.

The guy in question here have a coke addiction gambling addiction and when his not intoxicated he put his head in the ground hope the problems go away.

Have a good day smile.png

Edited by J Juster

• 2 weeks later...

You mentioned being notified by head office so this is a proper, legit business or business deal. Can you not go to a lawyer and at least have them make contact. If there were contracts and they were changed then that's got to be enough for a lawyer to make contact and do the threatening for you

It sounds like you're getting some money back now anyway. Why are they doing that, guilt? If it's a scam surely they'd cut off all contact with you but the 1st guy skyped you!

Maybe using the money for his 'issues' in the short term? Either way, you don't want to be involved with these people, no idea what your business is

Never do any sort of business with foreigners in Thailand.

Business networking groups, expats clubs choc-a-bloc with scammers with no VISA and no Work Permit for the deals they are doing or what they are selling.

Selling Insurance, Financial services, property services, legal services all reserved employment for Thai nationals.

AVOID!

People without enough money to live in Thailand, living day to day, hand to mouth, they all see you as a target when they need some cash.

Multiple tourist VISAs, boarder runners........

AVOID!

Edited by MaeJoMTB

Never do any sort of business with foreigners in Thailand.

Business networking groups, expats clubs choc-a-bloc with scammers with no VISA and no Work Permit for the deals they are doing or what they are selling.

Selling Insurance, Financial services, property services, legal services all reserved employment for Thai nationals.

AVOID!

People without enough money to live in Thailand, living day to day, hand to mouth, they all see you as a target when they need some cash.

Multiple tourist VISAs, boarder runners........

AVOID!

i would take it a step further and not discuss visas, visa runs etc or what you do type questions at all. it's not as easy as it seems snd you can put 2 & 2 together after a couple chats usually.

a good technique is to have a set question to change the subject you can get to without thinking, for example "there was a great hut on the river in pai"

there are plenty of other topics of discussion and most people are off the career track here.

Edited by fey

you do a business deal with a coke addicted drunk that is somehow involved with a corrupt official and then come into a public forum seeking advise on how to deal with the fact that you have been diddled...

i can see the headline now "Dutch National found in alley way in "whatever city takes your fancy Thailand" with his head stove in.

• 2 weeks later...

Making a detailed, verbal threat about reporting someone to the police, is sheer stupidity .First of all, you talk too much. Demand your money be returned, but keep your mouth shut, about your alternative intentions, if they don't reimburse you.. Secondly, count your blessings. If those blokes had been a couple of ThaiGuys, then you'd be totally SOL, on that score. Lesson learned? Huh? Trust no one, with your money. Absolutely, no one. Now, enjoy the rest of your stay, in the LOS. Cheers,coffee1.gif

Edited by NativeSon360