What's on Phuket - Inspire - Oct 09

Inspire

inspire-phuket-krabi1.png
www.inspirephuketkrabi.com
fb.png gplus.png twitter.png yt.png mail.png
What to do • Where to go • Phuket
Weekly Newsletter
Welcome to the Inspire-eMagazine eNewsletter • Events and offers from Pattaya, Bangkok, Koh Chang, Hua Hin and all over Thailand • Find out what's on near you
Higher goes 80’s at Seduction Nightclub Phuket 7- 8 October 2015
Every Wednesday Higher goes 80’s. Come celebrate with an evening of 80’s music that features artists such as Madonna, Michael Jackson, Queen, David Bowie and more.The special guest singer is Maria and there's a specia...

The Complete works of Shakespeare 9-10 October 2015
Friday 9 October 2015 01 : 00 PM To Saturday 10 October 2015 05 : 00 PMThe first play from Outta the Box Classics, The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged/Revised), will be presented by Theatrix Group...

GrabTaxi is now available at Phuket
GRABTAXI (Thailand) Co, Ltd., in partnership with Phuket Provincial Governor’s Office and Phuket Provincial Land Transport Office, is focused on improving the standard of Phuket’s transportation industry. Our taxis operat...

Hooters Charity Bike Wash Saturday 10 October 2015
Give a Hoot! Hooters Phuket is holding a Charity Bike Wash in support of the Thanyarak Breast Foundation. Come get your bike Squeaky Clean by the Hooters Girls.The was is from 1 to 7pm and there will be a DJ from 9pm to 1...

Lard Yai Sunday Street Market 11 October 2015
Lard Yai, which is Chinese for Big Market Street, or the Phuket Sunday Market Walking Street aims to to promote and preserve the architecture, the buildings of Old Town Phuket and also keep the culture and way of life of the ...

Kata Sea Breeze Temple Fair thursday 8 October 2015
The prime garden at Kata Sea Breeze Resort because alive fair style. Thai Temple fair is built on fun fair games with prizes, local Thai food stalls, seafood market and Muay Thai (Thai boxing) at 7:30pm.Come have some fun...

Friday BBQ Dinner @ Regent Phuket Cape Panwa 9 October 2015
Start the weekend with a superb BBQ with family and friends at the Regent club. The fare features fresh salads, grilled entrees including smoky pork ribs and organic free range chicken, traditional side dishes, authentic sauc...

Friday BBQ at Two Chefs Rawai 9 October 2015
Enjoy an all you can eat BBQ Friday evenings by the sea at Two Chefs Serenity Resort & Residences. Both international and Thai dishes are on the fare and there is a variety of grilled items including seafood and vegetaria...

"Anantara Spa" Phuket, Thailand
Opening Hours: 10:00 am – 10:00 pmSlip into a tranquil state of mind at our Phuket spa resort and experience an unspoken journey amid silks and soothing fragrances with our expert therapists. Imagine a...

Siam Niramit won PATA Grand Award on Heritage and Culture
On behalf Siam Niramit, Mrs. Wallapa Phokawat, Assistant Managing Director attended the PATA Gold Awards 2015 presentation and received the PATA Grand Award for outstanding works and contribution on Heritage and Culture took ...

‘Explore Your Elements’ for Kids at Baan kajonkiet Saiyuan, Phuket 1 – 14 October 2015

Thai Cooking Classes at Blue Elephant Governor Mansion 5 to 11 October 2015
From 05 To 11 October 2015 Time 09:30 - 16:45 The Blue Elephant Governor Mansion Phuket Cooking School & Restaurant offers cooking classes at a more than a century old elegant and historical mansion in O...

Social Tennis Night at Thanyapura 8 October 2015
Get together with the community and play some tennis! Thanyapura presents a social tennis evening every Thursday that will allow participants to hone their skills, meet some people and have some fun.The evening is free fo...

One Bedroom Pool Villa for Sale near Bang Tao Beach, Phuket
THB 5,600,000.00This one-bedroom pool villa provides the finest living for visitors that seek luxury and privacy, all located in Bang Tao, on the West Coast of Phuket.

Business Expats Profile
bussiness_expats.png
The only directory in Pattaya on expats and business people working in Pattaya
Advertise with Inspire
advertise.png
Inspire connects with expats throughout Thailand from websites, newsletters, app, social networks, You Tube, 24 hour channels on gyms to magazines. It is the essential platform to get your business in front of these expats
forward.png

Inspire-eMagazine

Choice Group Asia Co., Ltd.

89/203 Moo 12, Pratumnak Soi 4, Nongprue

Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand

@ the OP: you're probably paying a lot of money to have the privilige of posting here. Besides the timing issues mentioned already, I also noticed that I can not read your post on the Thaivisa Connect app.

Edited by stevenl

@ the OP: you're probably paying a lot of moeny to have the privilige of posting here. Besides the timing issues mentioned already, I also noticed that I can not read your post on the Thaivisa Connect app.

I think you will find the OP actually owns Thaivisa now!

@ the OP: you're probably paying a lot of moeny to have the privilige of posting here. Besides the timing issues mentioned already, I also noticed that I can not read your post on the Thaivisa Connect app.

I think you will find the OP actually owns Thaivisa now!

True, that was discussed last week. So he probably 'is not paying' but 'has paid'. But that may mean he'll be able to do something about the visibility of his post on the TV app?