Syke1911, a troll?

Syke1911

Just to bring my multiple threads into one.. as I have no clue why I'm being called a troll.

Believe it or not, but the situation I'm in is perhaps unique, and may sound unbelievable to most TV posters, who are likely retired, and on a pension with a proper visa or have a Thai wife. I am none of the above.

The facts as I've stated in various threads..

- Wealthy 'hi-so' GF and Sinsod?

I don't know the extent of her or her family's wealth. It's none of my business.

What I do know is I met her in graduate school in Canada, which if I recall is $50K a year. She buys authentic Louis Vuitton things. I deem her to be wealthy based on this alone. This would NOT be wealthy in Canada, but I live in Thailand now, so it's relative.

I don't even know what 'hi-so' means.

My questions regarding Sinsod were because it's a foreign concept to me, and I pissed her off last week when I said it was dumb. I was seeking counsel, as to not piss her off in future discussions.

- I have no money and should go home?

I do have no savings or assets. I have $150K in student loans. I earn around 120,000 baht a month, which is 99% earned passively. I don't work here, I check emails a couple times a week. I believe legally I would be breaking the law. But as a poster mentioned, most tourists here that check their work email here would technically be illegal.

- I'm working illegally?

As posters have mentioned, in my situation I'd be considered a digital nomad of sorts, and there is no visa category for me except for the Elite Visa. I cannot afford this, nor think it's worth the money. Hence, my inquiries on 'creative' ways to maintain my life in Thailand with the system in place which doesn't deal with people like me.

- Investment visa, 10,000,000 baht?

I have many times stated I am poor as I have no savings. My family is wealthy. It wouldn't be that big of a deal to have money parked in an account I own to satisfy this requirement. Do realize that interest rates are near 0% in N. America.. There are many people with money sitting around, doing nothing.

- Starting a business in Thailand with no money?

Again, my goal is to live here without the need to get married, and do the whole TV thing. Just seeking counsel as I know nothing about this..

I don't have the slightest clue why the facts stated above are not believable, and you think I'm trolling.. My situation is unique which is why I was seeking advice. Yet the majority of advice I got was to go home because I'm poor, or to stop trolling.

Probably because alot of what you are talking about has been discussed repeatedly elsewhere.

The subject matter in nearly everything you have listed is so repetative on these forums it becomes unbelievable or assumed to be posted just for reaction, ie "a troll".

You are either really nieve, an idiot, or basically one who cant be bothered to read the information already available and prefers to ask the same tired questions all over again, leading to the "oh here we go again" reaction you have encountered.

As for your assumption she is wealthy? A high class hooker could easily buy Louis Vitton too.

If his family is a wealthy as he professes, they should be able to loan him 15 k USD to buy a 5 year TE visa and he can pay them back out of the thb 120k /m he says he earns in Thailand.....too simple ?

Surely someone with a university degree could figure that one out without coming up with convoluted "schemes" in every thread he posts

Edited by Soutpeel