Security guard in Bangla tourists' beating suspected of Tourist Police volunteer assault

Lite Beer

In the mind of Thais ,,, farlangs are just a shit or less.....

They are only interested in your money ...... !

sounds bloody fair, i might add... most of the world is only interested in their loose women.

Take that away and the thai "nightlife" industry collapses.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In the mind of Thais ,,, farlangs are just a shit or less.....

They are only interested in your money ...... !

sounds bloody fair, i might add... most of the world is only interested in their loose women.

Take that away and the thai "nightlife" industry collapses.

"Take that away and the thai "nightlife" industry collapses." - take that away and Thailand collapses.

Why aren't the bar business owners responsible for the security people they hire? When these incidents occur, the business owner should be held liable for the actions of their staff as well. Then they will think twice before hiring street thugs as bouncers.

The bar owners actually hire the guys for their aggressive and no fear mentality. The owners will never be held liable for anything. The bars are owned by rich locals, mafia or even the cops themselves. That's why they can do as they please. They probably tried to through a few 1000 baht on top of the Aussie guys bill and they resisted. Usually the tourists just pay up so nothing happens but this time the Aussies said no bloody way am I paying that bill. The rest is history
There was no bar bill. Their tickets showed it was free drinks.

Yeah "free drinks" for 800 baht. Still not bad young Aussies would of thought they hit the jackpot until they started drinking drinks that didn't make it on the "free" list perhaps?

"until they started drinking drinks that didn't make it on the "free" list perhaps?" - or were drinking drinks that were on the free list, but were told they were not, perhaps. :)

What stinks is the embassies / foreign office don't give honest advice, how to stay safe, what to avoid when travelling to Thailand. There should be info given to every traveller in my opinion, not just occasional alerts. They want to keep their perks and cozy relationship.

Granted there are problems in every country but Thailand seems to be a dangerous place for tourists Atm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Cook my sock

I would be willing to bet that these moonlighting bouncers are full time RTP, that's why you'll never see much done to stop this kind of crap. Always seems like the pack mentality of the Thais shows, would have been different if the Aussie guys had 5 or 6 of their friends partying with them, but then the alarm would have been sounded and it would have been 6 Aussies against 20 Thais.

Hahaha! Typical Thai media double speak!

“We believe that he is hiding somewhere because no one had seen him lately,” Lt Narwee said.

Yet they have no idea who this guy isfacepalm.gif

Oh and YEY first post!!

coffee1.gif

Edited by pafish

what if the same courtesy is extend to some thai group in Australia?? Just wondering???

This post is not mirroring the reciprocating hypothetical you present but tapping into the patterns people have.

Patterns are the best indicator of what people will do in the future which why it is so hard for us/anyone to change, [for the better or worse].

Read this just a kilometre from my house:

Thai national who killed good Samaritan Luke Mitchell jailed for 15 years

These kids brought their history, patterns and sense of self ~ family worth....and now..

Fundamentally, got to change base values and principles or these actions just never cease.