Benefit Concert for Jeed Brasserie

Tywais

So sad to hear this,....she used to be a good singer.

The old Brasserie is where i had some of the best nights of my life in Chiang Mai.....And ( Tuk / Took / Thuk, ) is a 28 year long old friend, who came to visit me in Europe, where I showed him around a bit....

I hope she pulls throe...all the best to all of them....

Any update on Jeed? Thoughts and prayers go out to her ...... The Brasserie is in itself a true Chiang Mai institution as well as a top tourist attraction..... I do hope that all are reborn some day soon.

G

A post from yesterday but still not good news yet.

"But about two weeks ago she became very seriously ill. Along with a dengue fever infection came a cerebral bleeding. She fell unconscious and with a very critical condition she was brought to the ICU. Meanwhile she is more stabile but she remains in the hospital and fights against the infection."

Brasserie FaceBook

Hope she does well & makes a full recovery soon

This is the 2nd Thai person I have heard about recently with Dengue & a high hos[ital bill as the result

Does the 30 baht? Thai health deal not cover such emergencies or is it down to which hospital the use?

Just wondering

Does the 30 baht? Thai health deal not cover such emergencies or is it down to which hospital the use?

Just wondering

I don't think it covers if a private hospital though I'm not sure which one she is at. Also, there are a variety of things such as certain medicines and certain tests that are not covered.

Just wondering

I don't think it covers if a private hospital though I'm not sure which one she is at. Also, there are a variety of things such as certain medicines and certain tests that are not covered.

Thanks Tywais was just curious

I know the other Thai guy I spoke of who also got Dengue did not have as much complications

But his bill was still 67k for two nights at Lanna Hospital