Where Is Ekmongkol Village

bolt

i am looking at some houses for rent, where is this complex

Ekmongkol village, whats it like how old is it

what side of the Sukhumvit east or west and north central or south?

There are several 'Ekmongkol' Villages, three at least.

Your best bet is to call an agent or respond to an advert and ask.

i found them :D

they seem to to be east of Sukhumvit :o opposite Thepprasit.

i was looking at some houses for rent but i want the other side of the main Drag

need to keep looking :D

Eakmongkol 1-4 are all based on Soi Khaotalo ..............travelling along Sukhumwit towards Sattahip the Soi is on the left after Pattaya South Road and just before the traffic lights for Thepprasit road..............the villages themselves are approx 3kms up the Soi.

Ive never lived there and for some reason have never fancied it. ...............maybe someone who lives there can give you a better idea to the "ups" and " downs".... :o

Edit .......... "bolt" you were posting the same time i was replying, if you want to be closer in and are intending to rent but want a house try "The Village" on 3rd road its fairly central.............dont know whats available if anything though.

Your budget would help also. :D

Edited by thaiflyer1

Im currently renting in Ekmongkol 3. Havent had any problems in the 4 Months or so Ive stayed here. Apart from Khao Talo turning into the river rapids when it rains.

The rents vary depending on size, the house I have 2 bed townhouse for 10,000b per month and Ive seen one twice the size for 15,000b per month.

Communal pool towards the rear of the estate.

I would have prefered to get something nearer third road in the village estate which someone mentioned earlier. But all in all Ekmongkol isn't a bad deal.

I would have prefered to get something nearer third road in the village estate which someone mentioned earlier.

I've used the roads near the Village as a safer thoroughfare driving option between 3rd and Sukhumvit. I'm sure I'm not the only one so I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed the amount of traffic? Thanks.

I've used the roads near the Village as a safer thoroughfare driving option between 3rd and Sukhumvit. I'm sure I'm not the only one so I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed the amount of traffic? Thanks.

On Khao Talo the traffic can get backed up when trying to get onto Sukhumvit during rush hour. The housing estates themselves its negligable.

I would have prefered to get something nearer third road in the village estate which someone mentioned earlier.

Another good one is to cut through the fire station to get to Soi Bourkhao from 3rd road if you dont want to go as far along as Soi Lengkee to turn left.

Off topic but another little shortcut that I like is to turn onto soi 14 off 3rd road to get to Arunotai past the little monkey in the cage. I kid you not! There is a monkey in a cage day in-day out. Sad but true.

My favorite joke is to set up the joke by telling my new girlfriend that I've been lying to her and that I have a wife. She's obviously startled and even more when I announce we're stopping at her house!

Then I pull over to the monkey's cage and that's when we break up laughing. I've done this about 200 times but it's still funny when the girl gives me that big "i'm so relieved" laugh...