Thai wife held over murder of Japanese man in Ang Thong

webfact

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.....maybe she has more husbands that she is 'tending to'...thus she has to hide her face......

...if there is justice she should not get out before 30-40 years...premeditated murder....

...'visiting her sick mother'.....

...think you've heard it all......never in Thailand...never.....

Three suspects in the murder of an ageing Japanese man arrested

491-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Two men and a woman have been arrested by the police for alleged involvement in the murder of an 84-year old Japanese man in Ang Thong district on Tuesday.

Samphan Jaemjaeng was arrested by police in Saraburi by Wisetchaicharn district police. His testimony led police to the subsequent arrest of Ms Paranee Napadon and Saravuth Sa-adsri, common law wife of Mr Kasu-o Yoshi-oka, the victim who was found murdered in his residence in Wisetchaicharn district.

According to the police, Samphan alleged that he was hired 40,000 baht by Ms Paranee, elder sister of his wife, to kill Yoshi-oka, with 20,000 baht upfront and the rest to be paid after the job was finished.

Samphan allegedly said he was not told why Ms Paranee wanted her husband killed but she would not be at home and would leave the air duct the bathroom open on Tuesday when the murder occurred.

Ms Paranee however denied any involvement in the murder, insisting her innocence and vowing to fight the case in the court.

Police also found a safe in the victim’s house. It was opened in front of a staff from the Japanese embassy. About three million baht in Thai and Japanese currencies were fund inside the safe.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/three-suspects-in-the-murder-of-an-ageing-japanese-man-arrested

thaipbs_logo.jpg

-- Thai PBS 2015-10-16

"Police also found a safe in the victim’s house. It was opened in front of a staff from the Japanese embassy. About three million baht in Thai and Japanese currencies were fund inside the safe."

Wonder how mush money they would find in the safe if the staff from Japan Embassy wasn't present?

I am encouraged to see that the death of this elderly Japanese man did not just get swept under the rug and forgotten...

This story should serve as a warning to all those who are in uncertain relationships with much younger women...can not be too careful...

Where is the TV member who was tossing out the "hate-speech", "racist", and "Thai-bashing" rhetoric when those in the TV community were saying that this looked sort of suspect and fishy. And then the police arrest her as a suspect.

Why do people say what they say: Because we've seen this play out before on more than one occasion. Where there's smoke.....there's fire.

Imagine the neighbour who just agrees to kill a man for 20k in the hand ..... And another 20k after he's dead...

Probably a man he knew fairly well too if they lived next door for the past few years ....

Hopefully they all get life in the most uncomfortable prison Thailand has to offer

It wasn't that long ago that this would get you 15 rounds from a table mounted Heckler-Koch machine gun to the back. They still do lethal injection though. If I had my choice between life in prison in the Bangkok Hilton and lethal injection, I'd opt for the latter.

Imagine the neighbour who just agrees to kill a man for 20k in the hand ..... And another 20k after he's dead...

Probably a man he knew fairly well too if they lived next door for the past few years ....

Hopefully they all get life in the most uncomfortable prison Thailand has to offer

It wasn't that long ago that this would get you 15 rounds from a table mounted Heckler-Koch machine gun to the back. They still do lethal injection though. If I had my choice between life in prison in the Bangkok Hilton and lethal injection, I'd opt for the latter.

I would prefer machine gun myself - lethal injection isn't always quick and painless as described

Not everyone dies immediately, I saw an interview with aa death row priest and the way he described the process was chilling.... The first injections paralysed your body but you're brain is still awake when the next injection is delivered and it the lethal stuff burns like a fire through your veins.... Terrifying

The old man would have been crazy to keep 3 million bahts in cash at home. She got him murdered for just 20k to grab 3 million.

If he's got 3 million in cash lying around the house , imagine how much he had in the banks and other assets ... :0

Probably big life insurance policy too

Life insurance would not be paid in a case like this

C'mon already!..another greedy witch with a stupid plan that probably came from some dumb soap opera she was watching fails again...I'm sure she will be happy behind bars now.

how they allow all that Violence on Thai Soaps is beyond me, plus the Drama, Which TG'S bring into their life.

I'm not generally disturbed by much, but the thematic violence on Thai Soaps is quite over-the-top. How much of that do the average clones have to watch before they actually believe that that is normal behavior. On the bright side, the new generation are addicted to their smartphones and probably don't watch much TV.

She was able to have him killed for 20k

Frightening.... sad.png

That's double the normal hit free of 10K.

10K when I first got here, but with inflation, obviously the price has since doubled, along with a number of items that I buy in the market. whistling.gif

I would prefer machine gun myself - lethal injection isn't always quick and painless as described

Not everyone dies immediately, I saw an interview with aa death row priest and the way he described the process was chilling.... The first injections paralysed your body but you're brain is still awake when the next injection is delivered and it the lethal stuff burns like a fire through your veins.... Terrifying

They use to use phenobarbital which is sufficient enough to kill you by itself. Then a paralytic so you don't thrash around. And then potassium chloride to stop the heart. It's the potassium chloride that is painful from a discussion I had with a doctor.

Now countries like the US want us to believe that phenobarbital isn't manufactured in the US and EU supplier won't supply. So instead, they use intervenous midazolam which is used in conscious sedation. The average intervenous dosage for a colonoscopy is 5mg IV push. In lethal injection they use 50mg to 200mg. The trouble with midazolam is that you can and do wake up. How many heroin junkies die each year. God, just shoot the convicted up with a lethal dose of heroin and call it a day.

Regarding the machine gun. They botched an execution a number of years back. A woman was being executed for, how ironic, having her husband killed. They strapped her up, but decided to only use 10 bullets instead of 15 because she was a woman. A witness said that when they took her down, she had a massive hole in her chest. Took her out an laid her in a morgue table and went back to polish off another two convicts. Suddenly, the lady comes back to life and tries to get up. One of the prison officials started to try to strangle her. <head shake>. They decide to tie her back up and shoot her with another 15 rounds. God, what a mess!

What I don't understand is why countries that promote capital punishment don't just use an air-tight room where the air (O2) is sucked out and replaced with a pure nitrogen or helium atmosphere or other inert gas. Easy, clean, painless, and not messy. It's like, those who think up capital punishment go for the most morbid means possible. The world is full of sadistic, psychopathic 'leaders', who are just about as mad as the criminal element they wish to dispose of via capital punishment.

But it you want to go messy', do what the Italians did in WWII. Tie the convicted to a chair backwards, and use a firing squad of three to four soldiers with high powered rifles to shoot them in the back of the head. It pretty well vaporized the back and top of the head. Messy? Quite. Did the convicted feel a thing? I seriously doubt it.

If it was me and I had a choice. A shot of heroin and then suck the air out of the room and replace it with helium. That would be a rather pleasant way to exit stage right.

Edited by connda

The old man would have been crazy to keep 3 million bahts in cash at home. She got him murdered for just 20k to grab 3 million.

If he's got 3 million in cash lying around the house , imagine how much he had in the banks and other assets ... :0

Probably big life insurance policy too

Life insurance would not be paid in a case like this

Why?

Yes, not to the wife, if she would be the recipient, but surely to other people - his children, if they are the recipients.

Edited by ALFREDO

C'mon already!..another greedy witch with a stupid plan that probably came from some dumb soap opera she was watching fails again...I'm sure she will be happy behind bars now.

how they allow all that Violence on Thai Soaps is beyond me, plus the Drama, Which TG'S bring into their life.

I'm not generally disturbed by much, but the thematic violence on Thai Soaps is quite over-the-top. How much of that do the average clones have to watch before they actually believe that that is normal behavior. On the bright side, the new generation are addicted to their smartphones and probably don't watch much TV.
They are Bilingual, they can do both.555

Where is the TV member who was tossing out the "hate-speech", "racist", and "Thai-bashing" rhetoric when those in the TV community were saying that this looked sort of suspect and fishy. And then the police arrest her as a suspect.

Why do people say what they say: Because we've seen this play out before on more than one occasion. Where there's smoke.....there's fire.

That would be "Suradit69", our resident Thai apologist, but not just him. I guess approx. 25 % of the replies on the thread were shouting Thai bashing / racist, etc.

Yeah she's a real Looker, Her face says, I Want I Want, Now!!!

I can't even SEE her face and it's probably just as well.

I can and i think the helmet does her face justuce

She's got nice baps, though.

Some sickos on this site.... But if that's your cup of tea she's all yours... :)