Living in the boonies - what do the daughters do when they finish their education?

fang37

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I think that a sex worker is an admirable profession.

Personally, I think you're a troll on the outer limits of being banned. Still, not my decision.

Have you anything practical to add to TV?

Most of his threads actually finished up getting canned Wooly and in some cases i dont know why they were closed but I have a sneaking admiration for the lads tenacity

I think that he is actually going through a time of severe mental frustration and his posts? well they speak for themselves, a product of a bored and blasé mindset.

the lad needs some intellectual stimulation its obvious but he is misguided if he thinks that he will resonate on here apart that is from those who have already begun the descent on the down side of the curve

Do they speak fluent English or other Western language?

Did they graduate from Uni? If so, what major?

Did they graduate from Technical College? If so, what emphasis?

No Thais speak FLUENT English out here.

Some went to uni - some no.

Major - history, music

How can one earn a living with a degree in history or music? I think only as a teacher. Meaning, their opportunities are extremely limited. These girls have chosen the wrong subjects. That is a tragedy but they would/should have known beforehand. You could send them back to obtain a degree in a useful subject. I was hoping that one of them would be a dietitian or a nutritionist because that is the professional girl I am looking for. However, no luck.

Edited by peergin

Most of his threads actually finished up getting canned Wooly and in some cases i dont know why they were closed but I have a sneaking admiration for the lads tenacity

Couldn't agree more, Harv. Just manages to skirt the rules in his inimitable and blasé way.

I hope he's happy but what does he bring?

Edited by wooloomooloo

Marry a foreigner only to find out that piece of paper from uni in Thailand only gets them a job stacking shelves in a local aldi or lidl supermarket.....in the west or massaging old men frankfurter at 50 euro or dollar per half hour in some obscure massage parlour in Europe or the US.

Wow, I think you need to find a new source for information. Because your current one is misleading you.

Couldn't agree more, Harv. Just manages to skirt the rules in his inimitable and blasé way.

I hope he's happy but what does he bring?

I like most of his posts to be honest but reading between his lines, his obvious boredom and frustration must be getting to him to the effect that his threads seem to be stretching not only the rules of the forum which suits me but also a certain credibility in that like this thread is attracting comments from only those who seem to look at Thailand from one very weird and tasteless point of view.

I hope that he doesn't take my words to be too harsh its just that he is obviously an intelligent and interesting lad who usually does much better than post the tripe that he has been posting recently

he is also an ardent winder up as well which i just love

he is also an ardent winder up as well which i just love

Mr fang doesn't come close to a wind up merchant than myself. I have to control my urges on this forum as I'm aware of the sudden consequences.

He has a way of avoiding the inevitable that I find hard to understand. Amazing ability, if I say so myself.

Pic of one of my daughters - she is 15yo.

Please send her to me , I need a house keeper.

She is supreme.

Quite proficient in - general housekeeping, shopping, washing.ironing. Then, she can take care of your garden & "special" needs.

The last skill brings with it a levy of B15826/mth.

Most just hang around at their parent's home until they get married or a relative can line them up with a decent job. Of course, any Hi-So daughter will already have a job lined up for her in the family business or elsewhere. If the parents don't have the contacts, they can pay for them to get a job in a bank or with local government (generally about 400,000 Baht). Alternatively, the student can pay back the boss once they have been in the job long enough to qualify for a loan.

Do they speak fluent English or other Western language?

Did they graduate from Uni? If so, what major?

Did they graduate from Technical College? If so, what emphasis?

Are you for real? Do you not realise this is a just a piss take and all in humour? OMG some people just don't get it 5555555 your comment did make me laugh though

Sometimes, TVF members surprise me.

No mention of "secretarial" employment at Pattaya.

Hardly a surprise....except for the small few who honestly try to be helpful and not use every opportunity to display how witty they think they are. Bravo to the OP for having the courage to post this topic on here or maybe i have just become too cynical after observing the replies in general over the past few years to topics of this nature,

Bravo! I am the one who submitted the topic.

Fang37 some on here could not recognise humour if it came and bit them on the a$$ 55555

+1. I am hearing you Fang37. Never realized bar stool life was so serious. Only joking fellas so dont crucify me. But try and see the hunour in which this OP posted. If you can believe that Lucy Lui is his 15 year old daughter then I have a very nice bridge in Sydney Australia for lease. Send me 5 million baht and you can take over the lease. Only 45000 aud dollars per annum with huge tourism potential. Not to be missed opportunity. Get in fast as a lot of interest being shown for this deal of a life time