Living in the boonies - what do the daughters do when they finish their education?

fang37

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marry a foreigner only to find out that piece of paper from uni in Thailand only gets them a job stacking shelves in a local aldi or lidl supermarket.....in the west or massaging old men frankfurter at 50 euro or dollar per half hour in some obscure massage parlour in Europe or the US.

Edited by sickwaterbuffalo2

" Secretarial" employment in Patts is an honourable vocation.

Disadvantages - late nights & early mornings, different bed each night & hard physical work.

Nevertheless, it pays the bills I guess.

You could follow them around on Beach Rd to make sure they dont get into trouble.....

Top idea.

That opens many options for me including manager or protector.

Maybe a friend of theirs could be my gik.

You could follow them around on Beach Rd to make sure they dont get into trouble.....

Top idea.

That opens many options for me including manager or protector.

Maybe a friend of theirs could be my gik.

You will be out of place there fang...you like rugby to start with they only show soccer.

Beach Road?

Where is Beach Road?

Strictly providing a service to very rich Hi-Sos.

Nothing like the pics you put up will be found on beach road, 500 short time is low cost budget friendly for the masses, wandering around asoke after midnight you can get low cost budget friendly invites as well.

Smart girls go to Bangkok to get a well paid office job. Beautiful ones become mia noi's . Gold diggers become bargirls. The dumb & not good lookers stay in their home village and get pregnant , some of them get lucky with a 7/11 or supermarket job. The good for nothing can still work at the gasstation or carwash. The unlucky get to work in the rice fields. That about covers the future of girls living in the boonies.

" Secretarial" employment in Patts is an honourable vocation.

Disadvantages - late nights & early mornings, different bed each night & hard physical work.

Nevertheless, it pays the bills I guess.

I think i would call it abuse of poor girls, I dont know where you get Honorable from ,

Smart girls go to Bangkok to get a well paid office job. Beautiful ones become mia noi's . Gold diggers become bargirls. The dumb & not good lookers stay in their home village and get pregnant , some of them get lucky with a 7/11 or supermarket job. The good for nothing can still work at the gasstation or carwash. The unlucky get to work in the rice fields. That about covers the future of girls living in the boonies.

Sad but true, an education from a local government school, will be next to worthless, very few options in Thailand unless you have been to a good university or better getting a degree out Thailand .What job was/is their mother doing and what about the female members of her family?

PS If I had kids no way could I afford a decent education, I would be bringing them back to Europe