Bangkok Police arrest Pattaya Beach 'Loiterers'

webfact

Bangkok Police arrest Pattaya Beach 'Loiterers'

lady-2.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- In a similar operation carried out earlier this week by Pattaya Police, officers from the Crime Suppression Police based in Bangkok rounded-up over 50 individuals found on Pattaya Beach Road, on Saturday Morning, who are suspected of engaging in illegal activities or loitering with intent to commit a criminal act.

Orders from senior officers were received by the Bangkok Police Unit who have been asked to assist in “cleaning-up” the image of Pattaya by removing individuals from the streets who may commit criminal acts involving Tourists.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/218583/bangkok-police-arrest-pattaya-beach-loiterers/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-10-19

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't the Pattaya police force be trusted with the job ?

They always take a few days off after a major effort, shopping, trips parties etc.

Not sure whether the Bangkok mob are just filling a gap, or enviously getting in on the action.

Chonburi lot will probably be going round on Wednesday.

"The detainees, consisting mostly of females suspected of engaging in prostitution, were taken to Pattaya Police Station and fined 100 Baht each before being released to presumably continue with whatever they were doing prior to their arrest."

Outstanding show of force and law enforcement!

What image, Pattaya has always had a dubious image, why are they going for easy targets rather than fixing the important things like corruption, and chasing the real criminals.

Dubious is being polite. The police should change all criminals not just the ones that are high profile.

Edited by gandalf12

What image, Pattaya has always had a dubious image, why are they going for easy targets rather than fixing the important things like corruption, and chasing the real criminals.

55555! You make the funny.

"The detainees, consisting mostly of females suspected of engaging in prostitution, were taken to Pattaya Police Station and fined 100 Baht each before being released to presumably continue with whatever they were doing prior to their arrest."

Yeah, released. So they have to get back to Pattaya at their own expense after paying the fine, having lost a day of work. I don't think society benefits from this kind of thing. My opinion has been for many years that a good prostitute contributes as much value to society as a good plumber.

its going to take a lot more than rounding up a few ''Scrubbers'' from ''Pattaya'' to change the World's opinion on the place..

each to there own, but for me, the place is Vile...

That is a word (Scrubbers) I have not heard for a long time

Yeah, released. So they have to get back to Pattaya at their own expense after paying the fine, having lost a day of work. I don't think society benefits from this kind of thing. My opinion has been for many years that a good prostitute contributes as much value to society as a good plumber.

I'd prefer a plumber to sort out my plumbing thank you!

its going to take a lot more than rounding up a few ''Scrubbers'' from ''Pattaya'' to change the World's opinion on the place..

That is a word (Scrubbers) I have not heard for a long time

Here is another rave from the Grave ''Slappers''... ,

It's always good to have a USP (Unique Selling Point.) Gives you an advantage.

Pattaya has had, and stiil has, a USP. It's not golf for old men, it's not beautiful beaches for the lithe young, it's not gyms for the apprehensive middle-aged, it's not restaurants.

Even those who don't make use of its renowned "facility", come to gawk in their thousands.

Can you guess what it is? I think you can.

It's not surprising that an aged presbyterian, such as yourself, would find it "vile". What is surprising is that someone who so proudly proclaims their "ruddy faced" heritage, known for its hatred of sensual pleasure and its love of alcohol-fuelled violence (the result of its renowned sexual repression), would want to be in Thailand in the first place.

Would you not be happier with the Ulstermen in NI?

Edited by Enoon

"officers from the Crime Suppression Police based in Bangkok" had to engage in rounding up 50 hookers/fags for cashing in a stunning 100 Baht.

Its still possible to make these news even more laughable than the last.

Doesn't it sound strange that officers from Bangkok had to be engaged?

Next time an army company will help out cheesy.gif

Must have been a works outing.

See other thread/news:

"Bangkok Police-led operation to arrest illegal foreign workers in Pattaya".

Edited by KhunBENQ

This is low-hanging fruit that are freelancers. It's window dressing to show they are doing something, as the big fish keep funneling cash to police to look the other way.