Biker begs for life after Khao Yai elephants corner him (VIDEO)

webfact

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is that an engine either in a bike or a car makes as much noise as the exhaust system let it make. Has nothing to do with big or small bike or car. My big BMW 1200cc is more silent than most cars, while my next door small boy has a 100cc making extremely much noise. Existing laws make it easy to stop noisy drivers if the police want to do it. BUT, do they want to do this?

Carerra

So, following your reasoning to its logical conclusion, if you are in the water and a shark attacks you, your instinctive response would be to attack the shark rather than get the hell out of there.

I don't know what's more ridiculous - that scenario, or staring down a full-grown elephant.

What a pity TV doesn't have an IQ test for people before they are allowed to post.

instinctive response?! I never go on about instincts! I weigh the odds to win.

but I would never dive without a diving gun if chances to meet a dangerous shark species are significantly higher than zero.

the best solution would be take some gasoline from his motorbike, soak the cloth with it, burn it (if he has a lighter) and throw in the eyes of an elephant. all wild animals afraid of fire.

if I were him I would certainly do that.

one human life worth more than any number of elephants

Class.This is the best laugh I,ve had in awhile.Elephant killa...

So, following your reasoning to its logical conclusion, if you are in the water and a shark attacks you, your instinctive response would be to attack the shark rather than get the hell out of there.

I don't know what's more ridiculous - that scenario, or staring down a full-grown elephant.

What a pity TV doesn't have an IQ test for people before they are allowed to post.

wow what a tuf guy, shake in my pachyderm boots

whilst the IQ test is a good idea if they did that we would be limited to sound intellectual dialogue, and we would be denied the opportunity to marvel at how drivel such as above can actually occur - wonder if he will throw sticks and stones at angry elephants… hope he doesn't call them names as well….

amazing.

where did I write that I am going to "throw sticks and stones at angry elephants"?!

attribution to me the words I didn't write in order to ridicule them tells something about your IQ level, not mine whistling.gif
Edited by TimmyT

the best solution would be take some gasoline from his motorbike, soak the cloth with it, burn it (if he has a lighter) and throw in the eyes of an elephant. all wild animals afraid of fire.

I never said I would try to kill it. why so many of you are trying to read in my replies something I didn't wrote? Because you can't find anything real to carp at?

how mature...

I never said I would try to kill it. why so many of you are trying to read in my replies something I didn't wrote? Because you can't find anything real to carp at?

how mature...

A,gross response. The Wild,Elephants were merely responding to a perceived threat.

Your "solution" would just "inflame" the situation.

Suggest you demonstrate the "effectiveness" of your silly "solution"

A,gross response. The Wild,Elephants were merely responding to a perceived threat.

another one found in my reply something I didn't write. ahaha this is starting to be really funny.

I didn't offer to threaten an elephant. but to throw burning gasoline-soaked rug in it's eyes. do you agree that elephant's eyes are not fireproof?

are you another one offering to dazzle an elephant which does not threatened me - to show you as an example?

what an idiotic proposal...

Edited by TimmyT

another one found in my reply something I didn't write. ahaha this is starting to be really funny.

I didn't offer to threaten an elephant. but to throw burning gasoline-soaked rug in it's eyes. do you agree that elephant's eyes are not fireproof?

are you another one offering to dazzle an elephant which does not threatened me - to show you as an example?

what an idiotic proposal...

When are you going to " throw burning gasoline-soaked rug in it's eyes"

I and I suspect many other would wish to witness this epic event.

When are you going to " throw burning gasoline-soaked rug in it's eyes"

I and I suspect many other would wish to witness this epic event.

if I will know about this event beforehand I swear to send you an invitation.

coffee1.gif

Edited by TimmyT

Wonder if this works with angry thai bouncers?

When confronted with angry bouncers simply call Timmy, he has a raft of techniques that will address the situation - should be a good laugh to watch him in action

Based on the indicative IQ range we are presented with here i am thinking that he will self combust along with his bike and yes that will certainly change the elephants demeanour from angst to bewilderment to relief that another prime example of the human species won't be around for a while

NAKHON RATCHASIMA — The man who who captured a tense pachyderm-on-motorcyclist encounter on video said Khao Yai National Park should ban big bikes as they are responsible for upsetting the park’s more important residents.

They are responsible for upsetting less important residents too. Predominantly in the tourist areas. Ban the bloody noisy look-how-big-my-dick-is(n't) things, along with SUV's.

Kick all the residents out too, close the gates and leave it all to the elephants and those damned scrounging monkeys!

There are some idiots on this forum, but Timmy T, you sir, take the biscuit. The first prize. The biggest hat. Every post you have ever "contributed", and i use this word loosely, on any subject on this forum has been complete and utter crap. I take my hat off to you, Sir Timmy T, for being the Number One complete and utter imbecile on this forum. Probably be no better in real life...

There are some idiots on this forum, but Timmy T, you sir, take the biscuit. The first prize. The biggest hat. Every post you have ever "contributed", and i use this word loosely, on any subject on this forum has been complete and utter crap. I take my hat off to you, Sir Timmy T, for being the Number One complete and utter imbecile on this forum. Probably be no better in real life...

from your avatar I can make a conclusion you are one of these retired wannabe bikers with ridiculous beards and pregnant-like bellies who make Thais laugh since the end of Vietnam war.

if such a person write this about me - it's a compliment!

Wonder if this works with angry thai bouncers?

When confronted with angry bouncers simply call Timmy, he has a raft of techniques that will address the situation - should be a good laugh to watch him in action

the problem is if I would see drunk farangs confronted with bouncers in the club - I would rather help bouncers.

because I know what sort of farang go to bars where bouncers are needed.

from your avatar I can make a conclusion you are one of these retired wannabe bikers with ridiculous beards and pregnant-like bellies who make Thais laugh since the end of Vietnam war.

if such a person write this about me - it's a compliment!

this just gets better by the minute - he has to be taking the p**s right no one could be this F&^%$#d in the head surely, but then guzzi seems to be well acquainted with the inimitable TimmyT

hilariouscheesy.gifcheesy.gif

the motorbike rider was forced off his bike by the elephants giving a wai was his solution to the problem I think the elephants understood and left him alone it is possible that the large noisy motorbikes upset the elephants in the first place they also upset me they should be banned from certain areas especially areas that have a quotient of animals.

I hope this idiot is charged with some offence. The Thai statute is packed with unenforced enactments. There must be something to charge him with.

For what? Riding a motorcycle along a public highway?

Exactamundo! Better to post absolutely nothing, than to post absolute nonsense! Duh! whistling.gif

Edited by NativeSon360

This looks staged. The video is too high quality, too clear, and begins before the motorbike even encounters the elephants.

So what if it is? We live in a Barnum & Bailey world, anyway. The OP managed to generate six pages (148 replies) from posting an interesting topic video. A great stage productionclap2.gif