Tourist Visa, Proof of Residency

Phuket immigration will want this form completed and singed.

Thank you very much, helpful as always.

As the owner is out of the country, not responding to emails can I fill this out as " housemaster " ?

As apparently I've never had a TM 30 filled out, just never got done is it wise to let them on to it- why create a situation they may check? I can see a nightmare situation of years of daily fines

So I'm thinking a copy of the lease will be oK as this is for a tourist visa extension. I'm on a new passport so might get away with it.

Also have read elsewhere something about registering at police station? Is this an option?

That form is Phuket's equivalent of a TM30 form.

If you have a copy of the lease they may let you sign the form.

There will be no fine for the ones you did not do and there is no daily fine. The max fine is 2000 baht.

Immigration will want the report done to them. Most police station will not even accept them.

Phuket immigration will want this form completed and singed.

Thank you very much, helpful as always.

As the owner is out of the country, not responding to emails can I fill this out as " housemaster " ?

As apparently I've never had a TM 30 filled out, just never got done is it wise to let them on to it- why create a situation they may check? I can see a nightmare situation of years of daily fines

So I'm thinking a copy of the lease will be oK as this is for a tourist visa extension. I'm on a new passport so might get away with it.

Also have read elsewhere something about registering at police station? Is this an option?

That form is Phuket's equivalent of a TM30 form.

If you have a copy of the lease they may let you sign the form.

There will be no fine for the ones you did not do and there is no daily fine. The max fine is 2000 baht.

Immigration will want the report done to them. Most police station will not even accept them.

Ok thank you but the whole problem I'm having is the lease expired a year ago, and the landlord is incommunicado, traveling in Europe or somewhere.

However, putting aside the visa questions, I meant register the address with police before I go to immigration. Isn't that an alternative method of registering the residence?

My thought being the police are less likely to be concerned with dates last entered or expiry date on leases or missing prior TM 30.

Then my address is already registered.

Edited by FBlue72