Electroluxcook book

Gandtee

I have just bought an Electrolux EMS3085X micro wave oven and grill. Enthusiastic about how to cook some of the meals in the cook book supplied. Big disappointment. It's in Thai, which I don't read. Any ideas where to get one in English?

Sorry just have a normal gas oven from them.....so can't help.

Actually I am not too impressed it is just not strong enough for a gas oven. I have expected more.

I also have a gas oven with grill. It's now ancient and I have to prop the oven door closed with a length of bamboo. I've resurrected the first gas cooker I bought twenty odd years ago but it has no grill. Both ovens never came up to a decent heat but I still managed to bake bread. I bought the Microwave oven for the grill. I'll have to get the 'trouble and strife' to translate the Thai recipe book that came with the Microwave.I've taken the advice of oncearugge but no luck so far.facepalm.gif

Sorry just have a normal gas oven from them.....so can't help.

Actually I am not too impressed it is just not strong enough for a gas oven. I have expected more.

I also have a gas oven with grill. It's now ancient and I have to prop the oven door closed with a length of bamboo. I've resurrected the first gas cooker I bought twenty odd years ago but it has no grill. Both ovens never came up to a decent heat but I still managed to bake bread. I bought the Microwave oven for the grill. I'll have to get the 'trouble and strife' to translate the Thai recipe book that came with the Microwave.I've taken the advice of oncearugge but no luck so far.facepalm.gif

I recall having an super cheap oven from the previous owner in 1990 in Europe, might be already 5-30 years old.

Great thing....never saw something good like that later.

Not enough power.

Sorry I am not much of an help. But Google it, Google has billions of ideas on cooking and any similar device will do the same so the receipt will be same or similar.