attitudes changing .

phuketruski

After watching a fight on australian tv about aussies being bashin in a white room club in patong then walking around patong myself and noticing increases agressions towards farangs in the area.

3 am walk last night and First thing was a fist fight on bungla between 3 drunk thais and two drunk farangs, then on the way home constant harassment and touts from arragant tuk tuks and motobikes and one street worker sayed as i walked past her "u want problem?" i ignored and kept my mouth .

Perhaps "the locals" have had enough of beer swilling lager louts abusing everything and everyone around them because they have a little money and an inflated superiority complex and expect them to bow and scrape before them.

Is it a case of the Thais have changed because of the way the "tourists" behave and treat them, most probably.

Perhaps "the locals" have had enough of beer swilling lager louts abusing everything and everyone around them because they have a little money and an inflated superiority complex and expect them to bow and scrape before them.

Is it a case of the Thais have changed because of the way the "tourists" behave and treat them, most probably.

by the look of it last night and the few nights bfore alot of the more down to earth quite humble thais have mostly left whilst the hardened thais have stayed,.

The OP is right..was walking out of Cowboi at 3am almost couldnt walk...accidently crashing into a lady boy on my pink fino..

She got all cranky and started yelling and threw ladyboy throwing star at me.

Whats her problem I didnt mean it.. No one even helped me get my bike back up.

Attitudes are changing.

Sent from my c64

Edited by wow64

The OP is right..was walking out of Cowboi at 3am almost couldnt walk...accidently crashing into a lady boy on my pink fino..

She got all cranky and started yelling and threw ladyboy throwing star at me.

Whats her problem I didnt mean it.. No one even helped me get my bike back up.

Attitudes are changing.

Sent from my c64

Hahaha... Drunken at 3am, could barely walk and crashing into her....

Who had the problem here?

Edited by Mr23

There is no way the village layabouts can make enough to stay dopped up or drunk at todays cost . the locals know where to look when they get into the petty theft racket. next stop big city they are not known and either joim a like minded gang or if tough enough start their own. xome are successful and go on to bigger and more luctative scams, usually wiyj a godfather backing and taking much of the procides. Thats my humble explanaqtion for much of the agressive attitude / behavior we are encountering in the growing big cities. The early morning hours are not known for police presence so these little sh.ts have made given areas their personal sandbox