Chonburi buffalo races, and Chonburi bus station.

Mickmick

Has anybody been to this event ? Worth going to ?

Obvious choice of transport from BKK would be bus from Ekkamai, but where would it stop ? One website says the bus stops near Forum plaza which would be convenient, but another says there is a new bus station on outskirts of town...not so convenient.

Sorry cannot answer your question but for years I have tried to plan my visits to Thailand to attend this event(not just this event obviously.)

Each year I try and get the dates of this event a few months in advance.This is impossible.I contact TAT ,Chomburi Town Hall ,Thai Airways and everyone else I can think of..Total replies Nil. I have even got people who live in Chonburi to try and find out locally.Yes they can say a few weeks before but not a few months before.

If anyone can give me a reliable way of establishing the actual dates 3/6 months before the event I would be very grateful.

Got brains? Ever thought that the busconductor is there to help out and know all about it? or the local friendly tukx2 are there just for that? Millions of people have travelled that way for many a year-and not many of them seems to got lost permanently.

CB does not really have a functioning busstation-anyway most buses go VIA CB-town to further and will service most stops along main road=Sukhumvit, along town. The dedicated AC/1st class tourbuses end at their office in centre-town, just off Sukh. MOst people board at the corner BangNa-BTS Bang Na is a little further, more beside BiTEC.